• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think I just found his mom’s twitter account

G

It was a possibility but upon close inspection it's just some looney early 40's cunt

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.02.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.02.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.03.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.03.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.03.38 AM.png

I don't think a mid 70's retired psychologist tweets about pms'ing and says "mad tech skills"
but it was a valiant effort on your part.

Rick's mother remains @gmmabird, until further notice

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 9.03.54 AM.png

[SIZE=26px]THREAD CLOSED[/SIZE]

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/mamabird1920/status/1514096142648107014?s=21&t=oUMxc0YhKiipJ-BiHnW2sQ[/URL]

account named ‘mama bird’ ✅
told pat he has superpowers ✅
said something so incredibly gay that it could only come from a tomlinson brain ✅
I can’t figure out what she’s even trying to say here. Let’s say Rick was a really good and creative writer (laughable, I know). How would those skills be used to fight a stlaker telling you to come get you?

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I can’t figure out what she’s even trying to say here. Let’s say Rick was a really good and creative writer (laughable, I know). How would those skills be used to fight a atalker telling you to come get you?
Battle of wits, dmcas, defamation lawsuits, restraining orders, portraying tiny tim beating a character named flovidglumia to death with a gravestone in his next modern classic. if things get physical he can use the strip mall aikido knowledge mom got him from the ages of 8-15. the list goes on and on.