• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things you're thankful to Patrick for

G

Pat, thank you for all the laughs. Your breakdown in Josiah the Fifth was a recent highlight. I've always been a fan of horror comedies and that one did not disappoint.

Thank you for being a constant reminder that fatherhood takes effort. Your failure as a father has helped me appreciate my own children more and pushed me to be as present and involved with them as possible.

And thank you for making gluttony so unattractive. I'm not going to lie. I love things like bacon cheeseburgers, cold lager and lime flavoured tortilla chips. Thank you for being a living example of why things like that should be enjoyed only occasionally as treats rather than daily or even regularly. Just picturing your face and head is motivation enough to say "no thank you" when offered a third bottle of Becks at a friend's cookout.

What would you thank Fat Pat for?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
We like to call him a piece of shit for it, which he is, but I guarantee Adrienne is eternally grateful that pig wanted no part of being in Annabelle's life. Can you imagine the shit this deranged lunatic would have pumped into her head by now if he had any input in her life.

He'd probably be keeping her updated on the Rittenhouse trial, telling her it's ok if she feels like a boy sometimes and there are options available for that, telling her that her mother is evil and that's why he can't see her more etc etc.

P

potatopeeler63

We like to call him a piece of shit for it, which he is, but I guarantee Adrienne is eternally grateful that pig wanted no part of being in Annabelle's life. Can you imagine the shit this deranged lunatic would have pumped into her head by now if he had any input in her life.

He'd probably be keeping her updated on the Rittenhouse trial, telling her it's ok if she feels like a boy sometimes and there are options available for that, telling her that her mother is evil and that's why he can't see her more etc etc.
He would make joey cumia look like father of the year
Except when he showered with annabelle he’d wouldn’t actually “teach” her how to shower

because he’s fucked in the head and fucks children