• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things you can’t / don’t want to stop doing.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I went to an all you can eat chinese food restaurant today and ate as much as I could, now I have to go to the toilet every hour.

I’m tired because I can’t stop fucking my wife, I’ll tell myself this is it, it’s really late you need to get up early, you’re sick and you’re exhausted, just go to bed. Next minute I’m wide awake on top if her.

I’m into Civ V again right now shit is addictive.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I went to an all you can eat chinese food restaurant today and ate as much as I could, now I have to go to the toilet every hour.

I’m tired because I can’t stop fucking my wife, I’ll tell myself this is it, it’s really late you need to get up early, you’re sick and you’re exhausted, just go to bed. Next minute I’m wide awake on top if her.

I’m into Civ V again right now shit is addictive.
You're asian, right? Is your wife white?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Do you constantly want to have sex with your wife because asian men worship white women and can't get enough of them? Are your Asian friends and male relatives extremely jealous of you?
If I were Asian with a white wife I’d rub it in so hard to the other Asians, but I bet they’d be like “nice job choosing a wife who doesn’t cook and clean and dote on you stupid”