Thin Bobby almost looks human now

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
whenever I hear the X-Men Animated show's theme song, I will think of Kevin Brennen punching Bobby Kelly in the face and that "Chevy Chase at Wallyworld" thing happens

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
A gastric sleeve is not fixing the reason why he accumulated the same weight as a baby elephant. There are tons of people who got the operation who gained the weight back after initially dropping a ton because they didn't change their habits. You're just treating the symptom.

Also it fucks up your stomach, at least it used to. Totally fucked up my moms ability to absorb vitamins and later booze.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Also it fucks up your stomach, at least it used to. Totally fucked up my moms ability to absorb vitamins and later booze.
Both the sleeve and bypass permanently screw you up. I would love actual facts and not (((statistics))) about weight loss surgery success rates. Steve C used to complain like crazy about stomach complications from his surgery.

G

Both the sleeve and bypass permanently screw you up. I would love actual facts and not (((statistics))) about weight loss surgery success rates. Steve C used to complain like crazy about stomach complications from his surgery.
He also refused to quit drinking carbonated beverages. But it’s true that there are a lot of horror stories about how much it screws with you.

It’s almost as if taking a shortcut instead of learning new life skills isn’t always a good idea.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m drunk but besides Colin, and maybe Vos, Bobby is the only comedian associated with the show who I would be genuinely bummed about dying. Was fucking great on the radio between his appearances and the countless references he brought to the show. His standup is ok too. Isn’t a soul sucking fucking leech like Jim and actually stood up for Louis. I pray this fat mess doesn’t go the way of Ralphie May just yet.

DUUUUUUDEEE YAGATCHA FUCKIN GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGERY YA GATCHA FUCKINNN 5 FIGYA GLASSES AND BOOM DUDE YA LOOKIN LIKE A FUCKIN RAWKSSTAH

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I’m drunk but besides Colin, and maybe Vos, Bobby is the only comedian associated with the show who I would be genuinely bummed about dying. Was fucking great on the radio between his appearances and the countless references he brought to the show. His standup is ok too. Isn’t a soul sucking fucking leech like Jim and actually stood up for Louis. I pray this fat mess doesn’t go the way of Ralphie May just yet.

DUUUUUUDEEE YAGATCHA FUCKIN GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGERY YA GATCHA FUCKINNN 5 FIGYA GLASSES AND BOOM DUDE YA LOOKIN LIKE A FUCKIN RAWKSSTAH
My phone port was messed up so I was listening to my stand up cd’s driving to work a few weeks ago. Bob had a joke about jerking off to girls you fucked where he says, “you hate me but I’m still fucking you.” Got my ribs pretty damn good.