Thickerrrrrrr

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
thinnercurse.jpg

451a1341b983d4f3296fae6f88d241d3.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Stephen King wrote a number of books under the pen name Richard Bachman.

With Pat being such a toxic presence and anathema to book sales, you would think that he would at least entertain the notion of creating a pen name / alternate persona if he genuinely loved the craft of writing and wanted to remain in publishing.

But, he doesn't have any real love for reading / writing, is not a creative, and his ego won't permit him to do anything under any other name, regardless of how damaged his brand is.

RobertMewler

With Pat being such a toxic presence and anathema to book sales, you would think that he would at least entertain the notion of creating a pen name / alternate persona if he genuinely loved the craft of writing and wanted to remain in publishing.

But, he doesn't have any real love for reading / writing, is not a creative, and his ego won't permit him to do anything under any other name, regardless of how damaged his brand is.
His narcissism wouldn't allow it.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Ade was giving Pat a birthday BJ in Susan when he struck and killed a gypsy woman. He became so repulsive she left him shortly after.

BTW do we even have gypsies in America? The book made it seem like there are traveling gypsy carnivals plaguing the countryside.
Yeah I’ve seen some hanging around with some kid begging around subway stops

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Ade was giving Pat a birthday BJ in Susan when he struck and killed a gypsy woman. He became so repulsive she left him shortly after.

BTW do we even have gypsies in America? The book made it seem like there are traveling gypsy carnivals plaguing the countryside.
There are the travelers down in the south, I think they’re like the Pikeys of the UK. Then there’s straight up Romani who live here and marry their kids off at 16.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
There are the travelers down in the south, I think they’re like the Pikeys of the UK. Then there’s straight up Romani who live here and marry their kids off at 16.
I can't speak for modern times, but I was told a story that some time around the 60's some gypsy came around my grandparents place in NJ. My grandma answered the door and the guy claimed he saw a dent in their car and that he could fix for $20 and a bar of soap. My grandfather over heard this and shouted "He's a gypsy!" and came running out of the house and chased him down the street. There was no dent in the car.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

It would be pretty funny if he became really successful under a nom de plume but it was put into his contract that he couldn't out himself. Him having to go on Twitter where he keeps getting made fun of, not allowed to correct the record.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.

No, because white women are upset about people using the word "gypsy" and consider it a slur. They wouldn't make a big deal out of it if they actually had to put up with gypsies like the eurofags do.