• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They've stopped quote tweeting him since he's hiding everything.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Despite that, this still got 15k likes:

3.png

She didn't even mention you piggy, yet fifteen thousand people still knew who she was making fun of. You're actually famous now, and it was for one of the stupidest tweets in all of twitter history.

Die fat about it.

:image_9251_m: :image_9251_m: :image_9251_m:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Everyone's focusing on him saying "throw paint balloons at tanks" but I can't get over "do have fun".

"Do have fun", to a fucking nation of people being invaded by a nuclear superpower. He is so fucking insane. How does he even successfully tie his shoelaces in the morning.

It really does bring me comfort that we don't need to ever focus on this retard anymore. He will 100% be the cause of his own undoing.

Forum Clout
Everyone's focusing on him saying "throw paint balloons at tanks" but I can't get over "do have fun".

"Do have fun", to a fucking nation of people being invaded by a nuclear superpower. He is so fucking insane. How does he even successfully tie his shoelaces in the morning.

It really does bring me comfort that we don't need to ever focus on this retard anymore. He will 100% be the cause of his own undoing.
That's what got me also. He thinks it's a fucking game. Newsflash Rick, Russian soldiers aren't as bumbling as your traffic lawyer.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Because actual honest-to-godless war with blown-apart grandma limbs and dead children with holes in their chest doesn't exist in Pat's mind. It's fiction. It's a Marvel movie he can watch on his TV and tweet about with the other assholes. It's Looney Tunes, where ACME Brand water balloons filled with paint is a viable option for defending your homeland.

The pig does not live in the real world.