• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They still mock Trump weekly on SNL.

G

SNL has never been funny when I was alive. Aside from Louie or Chappelle hosting it’s always been complete dreck. The only funny sketch I can think of is when Pete Davidson has sex with the teacher. (Ronda Rousey)
It's never recovered from losing the 90s guys. At least that's how I see it. I was born in 91 and didn't really see it until 2003-ish, and I always found the older stuff more funny. It was still usually good for a handful of funny sketches every season in the 2000s, though. You had some solid people on there. Fred Armisen, Bill Hader, and to be honest witcha I like da Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Over the last decade or so it's degraded to maybe one decent bit every season.

Now it doesn't matter if you're funny, as long as you check a niche enough diversity box.