• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They need to make laws more clear.

G

If some fucking crazy crackhead insults me on the street, am I within my legal right to defend my honor by grabbing that fucker by the throat and smashing his head into the wall?

Verbal abuse is still abuse. I'm meant to let that shit go? How the fuck is that a thing? I'm not having a verbal argument with a crackhead, I should be allowed to physically injure him.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If some fucking crazy crackhead insults me on the street, am I within my legal right to defend my honor by grabbing that fucker by the throat and smashing his head into the wall?

Verbal abuse is still abuse. I'm meant to let that shit go? How the fuck is that a thing? I'm not having a verbal argument with a crackhead, I should be allowed to physically injure him.
It's not illegal if you'd don't get caught.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
CUA8IAdWwAEJmLi.png

Whoah, this guy is a fawkin prawblem!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Terrible idea. Don't put hands on crackheads, junkies, bums, retards, etc. Use an implement like a stick, brick, handy length of rebar, car antenna, that sort of thing. Concentrates force so you don't tire yourself out, and reduces chances of being infected with gross tweaker blood diseases. Work smarter, not harder.
:image_9251_m:
1683131132453.png