• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They flooded superior white countries with unvetted mass migration from the third world to mongrelise native white populations.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
B124FAD0-F93A-44EF-B258-C950C88C5EF3.jpeg

Forum Clout
No such thing as a 'superior' country. I do not like getting all biblical but God has made us all equal.

Except for Indonesia fuck those faggots.
Whenever I think of Indonesia I remember that story about some village where the most popular prostitute was a shaved orangutan and how police had to go in armed to rescue the poor animal. Such a fucked up country.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I had an immigrant ask me to marry him the other day. He's white from colombia. He said I promise I won't touch you. I said no. We didn't talk price.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Well excuse me for wanting our descendants to see sunsets in civilised society and not tainted by screaming niggers shooting at planes as metal demon birds instead.
Nothing you can do about it, brotherman. Focus on what you can control in life.