These old faggots were like 35 when they did this

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Meanwhile, while they were filming this Barack Hussein Obama (younger than Nana by 4 months) was listed that year by Crain's Chicago Business mag as a member of "top 40 under 40 powers to be".
OH HE DID? HE WAS??? I dont know! I don’t know! I havent seen any evidence of this! Fucker lies about everything else!
-Anthony Cumia after calling Obama uneducated and someone brought up he graduated from Harvard.

Literally unwilling to accept that a black person could be smart - Even one who becomes the fucking President.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
OH HE DID? HE WAS??? I dont know! I don’t know! I havent seen any evidence of this! Fucker lies about everything else!
-Anthony Cumia after calling Obama uneducated and someone brought up he graduated from Harvard.

Literally unwilling to accept that a black person could be smart - Even one who becomes the fucking President.
membah that time the Opester pointed out that people who are clueless about politics (like himself, he admitted) will read a book and then internalize whatever the book said like it came from their minds, specifically using the example of: "Gee, maybe they're right, maybe he doesn't have that much experience!"

Then membah like a week later when AntH literally did that. He went: "Well, I just don't think he has the experience" in reference to Obama and it was painfully obvious he was just parroting what someone on Fox News had said the night before.