• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THESE FUCKING KIWI FAGGOTS

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Coulda done better, ah hurr durr

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Thank you, Johnny Anal Beads, for saying what needed to be said!

Has April Rains made a babyface turn, or is she just kissing up to us in hopes we don't continue to give her shit?
You're damn right.

And no, he/she has not made a babyface turn because she gives negative reactions to those who have shat upon him/her.

They get a lolcow handed to them and whine about, well, it isn't ethical enough. These treacherous dogs, I tell ya.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

Coulda done better, ah hurr durr

It's always the mother fuckers that don't do anything themselves that wanna critique.

G

Oh for fuck’s sake. These Kiwi twats are with us then they’re not with us. Whose cock do you have to suck around these parts to get a straight answer?

If the Milwaukee Anal Rapist is the only thing aligning us then someone send in the clowns because I’m done. And day drunk. And according to all government standardized testing a borderline faggot.

tl;dr I once masturbated to a photo of Helen Mirren in a bikini

proof I’m probably not gay [MEDIA=pinterest]521010250642288865[/MEDIA]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Oh for fuck’s sake. These Kiwi twats are with us then they’re not with us. Whose cock do you have to suck around these parts to get a straight answer?

If the Milwaukee Anal Rapist is the only thing aligning us then someone send in the clowns because I’m done. And day drunk. And according to all government standardized testing a borderline faggot.

tl;dr I once masturbated to a photo of Helen Mirren in a bikini

proof I’m probably not gay

there's some spicy pictures of Betty White out there too, if you're interested

G

I don't like that they call us weens, like they're trolling gatekeepers.

We are the funniest forum on the internet, and it's not even close. You faggots wouldn't let us play in your gay sandbox because you were afraid we wouldn't mind your gay proTocols, and now you're gossiping about us out of sheer FOMO.

Keep in mind, you're only tangineally connected to this at all because Null got named in the suit after our prized pig was morbidly stupid enough to subpoena an individual whose personal info is readily available on Google. Credit for that goes to us. Your contribution to the fun so far has thus only amounted to faggoty nitpicking.

We're having fun and you hate that.

Onaforums: Still Hilarious
Kiwifarms: :image_9250: