• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There's more evidence Pat murdered Bernell Trammell than this

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 2.10.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 2.11.34 PM.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
"Who could be responsible for a "months-long, nationwide campaign of dozens, and potentially hundreds, of threats"?

I don't know who it could be, but I can tell you it wouldn't be. It wouldn't be any kind of guy who's unemployed, drinks, has no adult responsibilities, and is totally obsessed with internet clout... Nope, couldn't possibly be anyone like that.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Did Jackie ever mention Dan's daughter again?

Literally all she does is type shit into Google and those scammy "people finder" websites. She's so sloppy she couldn't take the time to realize she doxxed a graphic designer and not a software developer, despite pattern art being displayed in her dox lol FAT

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Did Jackie ever mention Dan's daughter again?

Literally all she does is type shit into Google and those scammy "people finder" websites. She's so sloppy she couldn't take the time to realize she doxxed a graphic designer and not a software developer, despite pattern art being displayed in her dox lol FAT
Nope, she deleted the tweet without any retraction or apology to the innocent girl she doxxed.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
His unique username, possible connection to the swatting incidents, as well as his online activities and expertise in computer science all circumstantially point towards his potential involvement in this extensive campaign of threats.
Let's ignore for a second that his username is not "unique". Read this sentence carefully. She is using her speculation that he is involved in the swatting as evidence of him being involved in the swatting. Let's remove the extraneous info and read the sentence again:

His... possible connection to the swatting incidents... circumstantially points towards his potential involvement in this extensive campaign of threats.

She's using a bunch of weasel words like "possible", "circumstantially", and "potential", but there's literally nothing tying this dude to the swatting other than her saying he is. Reminder that Pat quoted this woman in a court filing and accused someone of running this site based on her "reporting". Pat really is one of the dumbest people alive.

Forum Clout
Let's ignore for a second that his username is not "unique". Read this sentence carefully. She is using her speculation that he is involved in the swatting as evidence of him being involved in the swatting. Let's remove the extraneous info and read the sentence again:

She's using a bunch of weasel words like "possible", "circumstantially", and "potential", but there's literally nothing tying this dude to the swatting other than her saying he is. Reminder that Pat quoted this woman in a court filing and accused someone of running this site based on her "reporting". Pat really is one of the dumbest people alive.
I don't need any weasel words. Patrick S. Tomlinson murdered Bernell Trammell on July 23, 2020.

G

BzIhO8H.jpg

FGcgdAn.png

hVBZN1J.png

We want answers Patrick S Tomlinson-Robinson. You can't keep ignoring this, Jennifer.

#RIPBERNELL
Some constructive criticism on the last one: The pic on the left was taken in Europe, where I'm pretty sure they rented their bikes, and the bikes are obviously different. There IS, however, a different picture that Patrick posted, which was a selfie that he took inside his house, where a bike that we've never seen before or since is laying in the background, that looks much more similar to the one in the pic the police released of the suspect.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Some constructive criticism on the last one: The pic on the left was taken in Europe, where I'm pretty sure they rented their bikes, and the bikes are obviously different. There IS, however, a different picture that Patrick posted, which was a selfie that he took inside his house, where a bike that we've never seen before or since is laying in the background, that looks much more similar to the one in the pic the police released of the suspect.

Its in the faggy reload gif too. I don't have the original

ZQ5xZSV.gif

I post the euro bike trip not for a picture of the bike but because of his posture on the bike. No one postures up like that while sitting down. It is only when you are standing to pick up speed, riding down some stairs, or going downhill on a bike trail. Not on flat asphalt.

Leave it up to pat to ride like a faggot. Only other person I have seen ride like that sitting is pat and Bernell's murderer. Why is that Jen?