• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There's a lien on my house!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This seems to have gone relatively unnoticed in all the excitement about Pat becoming a global laughing stock:

So it apparently is Pat's problem now.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I like this part, where he publicly declares that he's not going to pay a debt that he's legally obligated to, even after a lien. It's a super smart strategy to state for all the world to see that you're going to disobey a court order:

Ofp0BO8.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I like this part, where he publicly declares that he's not going to pay a debt that he's legally obligated to, even after a lien. It's a super smart strategy to state for all the world to see that you're going to disobey a court order:

Ofp0BO8.png
I really hope Quasi is archiving all of these. This is much better than when he says it to SpaceEdge, because it isn't occurring in the context of felony text message harassment.

I don't know if there is a precedent for using someone's tweets in a bankruptcy hearing, but Pat's stupidity is definitely unprecedented.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

Ofp0BO8.png

EDIT - another one. @archive_bot
Screenshot_20220124-233053_Brave.jpg

Last edited: