• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There were some very rude comments under Paul's latest Patreon post announcing the opening of his twitter

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
And none of them were from us:

6.png

Looks like Shaun Duke just can't leave it alone.

Also,

7.png

8.png

Let him know what you think about his hurtful comment:

NEBIMyuC_400x400.jpg

His wife's twitter:

eAxzRPhh_400x400.jpg

9.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
His daughter has the tism from being pumped full of vaxxes

28da4f3af19a9fb1e69ac7fb1899ef00.jpg

i used to think the OG anti vax people were insane, but since they were clearly right about the covid vaccine being bullshit, I actually spent time listening to their arguments about the others, and they’re surprisingly cogent and reasonable.

we have about 40 vaccines on schedule, and rank horribly in child healthcare rankings, behind places like Cuba. The top 5 countries are all European and all have 10-12 vaccines on schedule. So what do they know that we don’t? Also during the roll out of these never ending vaccines for everything, autism rates have sky rocketed to such a ridiculous level it’s plane to anyone who isn’t ignorant or stupid they might be linked. I can’t remember the exact numbers and don’t care enough to look because nobody will read this Joe rant anyway, but it was something like 1 in 2000 to 1 in 30

btw we’ve only ever done one safety study into vaccines and autism, and they looked at one ingredient of one vaccine out of about 40 and that was enough to announce there was no link at all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I truly despise people like these goblin looking fat bald retards.

it’s this new religious zealotry to worship “the science!”

when

1. It’s not science, and you haven’t read it anyway, you read headlines by journalists with the (((same))) financial interests as the crony government and the industries pushing “the science”

2. Science isn’t blind obedience to corporate consensus. These people, like Pat, can’t actually argue or defend their beliefs because they are too stupid and ill informed so it’s always “it’s not my job to educate you, child”

I fucking hate them all. Also nobody cares if you’re getting laid every day if it’s with another equally repugnant fat social outcast. Also most normal people have enough sex in their youth so they don’t really care anymore when they hit 30. It’s only these disgusting monsters who still brag about their sex lives into their old age like Pat because they didn’t get any when it meant anything.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
i used to think the OG anti vax people were insane, but since they were clearly right about the covid vaccine being bullshit, I actually spent time listening to their arguments about the others, and they’re surprisingly cogent and reasonable.

we have about 40 vaccines on schedule, and rank horribly in child healthcare rankings, behind places like Cuba. The top 5 countries are all European and all have 10-12 vaccines on schedule. So what do they know that we don’t? Also during the roll out of these never ending vaccines for everything, autism rates have sky rocketed to such a ridiculous level it’s plane to anyone who isn’t ignorant or stupid they might be linked. I can’t remember the exact numbers and don’t care enough to look because nobody will read this Joe rant anyway, but it was something like 1 in 2000 to 1 in 30

btw we’ve only ever done one safety study into vaccines and autism, and they looked at one ingredient of one vaccine out of about 40 and that was enough to announce there was no link at all.
I don’t know much about the arguments for the vaccines causing it, but I don’t think they’re the major change. The older you have kids the higher your chance of having an autistic child gets. For both genders, not just women. People started having kids in their 30s in what, the 80’s early 90’s? Before it was teenagers to 20’s. Think of how old your parents were and how old your great grandparents were when they had kids. I’ve never really researched the anti Vax thing so I don’t know about that. Autism has been directly linked to the age of the parents however, which we also have an increasing median age.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t know much about the arguments for the vaccines causing it, but I don’t think they’re the major change. The older you have kids the higher your chance of having an autistic child gets. For both genders, not just women. People started having kids in their 30s in what, the 80’s early 90’s? Before it was teenagers to 20’s. Think of how old your parents were and how old your great grandparents were when they had kids. I’ve never really researched the anti Vax thing so I don’t know about that. Autism has been directly linked to the age of the parents however, which we also have an increasing median age.

I’m not a Pat type so I won’t pretend to know about it, either.

It seems common sense it’s going to be attributed to that, and that autism is diagnosed more accurately now, however it’s such a drastic rise and it does coincide with vaccines being pushed, and there wasn’t a safety study, it seems to me that equally common sense thinking is the link should be thoroughly investigated, and the fact it isn’t at all tells me they are hiding something.