• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is something slimy about this guy

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
and I can’t put my finger on it. And I’m not sure I even want to vote for Zion Don for a third time.

0DB14F4A-7971-46B3-A758-4873D5468042.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What, you think this kike knob gobbler might not have America's interests at heart?

WhatsApp-Image-2023-01-10-at-14.23.35.jpeg

:image_4848_m:

Only days after being sworn-in as governor of Florida, Governor Ron DeSantis sent a note to be placed between the stones of the Western Wall. The note, sent through the local Chabad rabbi, Rabbi Rabbi Schneur Oirechman, included a prayer for the wellbeing of his state. The letter was sent and signed by the governor’s chief of staff.
“Heavenly Father, Governor DeSantis and I pray that you look over our great state of Florida, protect us and keep us safe from storms and other disasters. Protect all your people and give them strength to stand firm in their faith.
James”

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
these things don't bother me that much

what bothers me is people who (in 2023) still have to point out to me that those idiots in NJ say Mozzarella incorrectly

WE GET IT!!!!

...however, one thing that will never go out of style and that's making fun of the absolute mouthbreathers who fucking call it "gravy"

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

what bothers me is people who (in 2023) still have to point out to me that those idiots in NJ say Mozzarella incorrectly

WE GET IT!!!!

...however, one thing that will never go out of style and that's making fun of the absolute mouthbreathers who fucking call it "gravy"
I don’t know which of the three bothers me more:

The Northeastern guineas who think they’re living in Goodfellas or the Sopranos.

The pedantic cunt Americans who have to point out to the former group that everything they say and eat is “not really Italian.”

The Italians themselves who try to defend their culinary, linguistic, and cultural purity as if they’re not a mongrel race from a fractured peninsula who had their best days of unity under emperors and fascists (the real kind, not everyone Patrick disagrees with).

I’ve called it gravy.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

WE GET IT!!!!

How about people who say "work" and "shoot?" Does it make you want to steal their "Stardom password," you tiresome dork?