• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is no finer place in the US than Palm Beach County

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
have any of you guys been here? it's just so lovely
you would love boca raton and delray beach where it's all white rich people
but there is also diversity :cool:
and it works well. people stay in their own areas for the most part.
idk i love it
come for a visit

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Diversity in Delray Beach:

42a (1).jpg

It's a rainbow of tards.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Is there a specific reason why so many people abandon their vehicles in the middle of traffic there? I've only been to Florida twice and it seemed so common.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Wtf is your retarded obsession with Florida? It makes you look crazier than you are.

that being said what is nice area to buy a home that’s not too much $$$ but also doesn’t have niggers and junkies everywhere. And a beach within 40 mins?

G

Wtf is your retarded obsession with Florida? It makes you look crazier than you are.

that being said what is nice area to buy a home that’s not too much $$$ but also doesn’t have niggers and junkies everywhere. And a beach within 40 mins?
Not Key West. My relatives have property over there and it has tangibly gotten worse they say. Also, shark attack capital of the world, not that they surf or anything (Snow niggers)

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Not Key West. My relatives have property over there and it has tangibly gotten worse they say. Also, shark attack capital of the world, not that they surf or anything (Snow niggers)
I’m inebriated I know Florida has beaches. Beaches have sharks. but is shark attack a metaphor for nigger violence?

Either way thanks for the heads up child. Keep your head on a swivel and watch out for any youths offering a hat removal service.

They sometimes take their work too seriously and remove your wallet and phone as well.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I live in Florida and I'm looking at a sign for a reptile expo going on in West Palm Beach at the fairgrounds February 5 and 6.

Wanna meet up and have some spic food?
oh for real? i've taken the kids there before. i like the snakes that look like calico cats
maybe i'll swing by

Forum Clout
I have relatives that live in a gated community in North Palm Beach. When I visited as a kid I thought it was cool that they had a pool and could walk to the beach.

The last time I was in South Florida the red tide was a big issue, that was like 3 1/2 years ago.