• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There are two shithoused Polish guys in the park right now

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
When i was a kid, one of my dad's childhood friends was a regular American polish guy who told me to call him "Uncle Polock". The drunk guys are still here too. Another one has been wandering in an out

Uncle Polock got so drunk on a fishing trip once that he fell out of the boat

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Black History Month is days away. Will you honor the past and inspire the future by apologizing for your lack of melanin and for what the white devil has done to the black man for generations? Or will you celebrate as if you yourself are a black man and demand apologies from your white oppressors who didn't "come up in the hood"?

G

Black History Month is days away. Will you honor the past and inspire the future by apologizing for your lack of melanin and for what the white devil has done to the black man for generations? Or will you celebrate as if you yourself are a black man and demand apologies from your white oppressors who didn't "come up in the hood"?
I dont come to this forum to he bullied by the likes of you

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
How many polocks does it take to screw in a light bulb? A bunch of them because they're so fucking stupid!

1675026632852.png

G

Two Polacks walked into a bar. Two hours later, they ran out of booze!

I'm here all week, folks.