• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theory

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Patrick lost his hand in a motorcycle accident and the doctors surgically attached the possessed hand of Jeffrey Dahmer, which has a mind of it's own. The hand types all the shit in the texts and on Twitter, the hand turns black babies into sausage and the hand shot Bernell Trammell.

You need to cut the hand off, Pat. It's the only way to stop the killing.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
he definitely didnt inherit his torso

1644601004208.png

G

Patrick lost his hand in a motorcycle accident and the doctors surgically attached the possessed hand of Jeffrey Dahmer, which has a mind of it's own. The hand types all the shit in the texts and on Twitter, the hand turns black babies into sausage and the hand shot Bernell Trammell.

There was a movie a while back called Idle Hands where the kids hands got possessed and he killed people.

The problem with either of these theories is that possessed hands in and of themselves don't make you a fat faggot with bitch tits. Rick has only himself to blame for that.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
So you mean to tell me they were HIDING Dahmer’s hands at AREA 51? And then they used the surgical force of the HAARP machine to attach them onto Patrick’s arms? And the hands have powers of MIND CONTROL? I’d betcha the hands were preserved and cloned on PLUM ISLAND!:fighter_md:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There was a movie a while back called Idle Hands where the kids hands got possessed and he killed people.

The problem with either of these theories is that possessed hands in and of themselves don't make you a fat faggot with bitch tits. Rick has only himself to blame for that.
Jessica Alba was hot as FUCK in that movie

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout

Nah, if PorkRick had Dahmer's possessed hands he'd be a much better person than he is. Gotta fawkin' remember that Dahmer is way less of a piece of shit and a faggot than the pigman.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fatrick rode his tranny trike and caught the Gary Busey disease. It's like AIDS for your brain.
One of my best friends went down hard like 4 years ago and has since made a ton of crazy stupid and impulsive, nonsense decisions and pretty much ruined his life. I'm gonna start using "Gary Busey disease" as I have also adopted "lawyerette" to minimize my girlfriend's career. You coin a lot of funny phrases and I get to use them to be mean to people and come off like I made them up.