• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theory: You don't need TP if you have a colostomy bag

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I like the idea of a colostomy bag for convenience and pranks*, but I'm not sure I want to go through the surgery. I'm working on a special diaper with a tube that connects to an external shitbag. PATENT PENDING!

*In middle school my buddy's uncle had to have a 'bag for a bit. One day I was at his house playing playstation, Uncle pops his head in the door. "Hey boys, having fun?" and I hear a distinct click. "Yeah, we're having fun." "Okay, you keep it up." Another click, and he walks off to another room.
We didn't realize he'd unsealed the bag from his gut and probably squeezed it a little to get the fumes out before closing it. Ten seconds later, the whiff of unfiltered gut-shit fills the room and we both nearly puke. I bet the neighbors could hear the uncle laughing his ass off. PFG bit, guy was a Real Ass Dude™️.