• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THEORY: Pat used up all of the luck in his lifetime on Adrienne

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
You ever wonder how someone can fail so consistently? It seems like you’d have to try in order to avoid succeeding even once in a while. But think about it. A guy like Pat marrying Ade, getting to occasionally have sex with her, and brag to his fellow nerds showing them pictures of her for 10 years. That exhausted all the luck of his lifetime. Everybody has X amount of it in their life and he just happened to use it all at once.

G

She's not exactly a classic beauty but she is/was cute and certainly far out of his league. That famous picture of him in the pedo glasses creepily touching her neck from behind is the kind of photo you'd expect to see on the front page of a newspaper over the caption - "Police expect to find many more bodies."

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
She's not exactly a classic beauty but she is/was cute and certainly far out of his league. That famous picture of him in the pedo glasses creepily touching her neck from behind is the kind of photo you'd expect to see on the front page of a newspaper over the caption - "Police expect to find many more bodies."
Exactly, the fact that Ade is wife material in any way makes it astounding that the same guy from Josiah Part 5 could ever get with her let alone marry.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That famous picture of him in the pedo glasses creepily touching her neck from behind is the kind of photo you'd expect to see on the front page of a newspaper over the caption - "Police expect to find many more bodies."

It always reminds me of a poster for a low budget 80s thriller about domestic abuse.

One of the brotherman who knows their way around Photoshop with great imagination could probably have fun with that.

G

aww man you didnt mention the pedo goatee...im loffing so hard still

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Natal Attraction

Paul.jpg

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. He hasn't prepared for anything. Not even his own court dates.

G

Ive found a man makes his own luck in life. Sure, I've been down in the dumps and taken my lumps and all that good stuff, but I mostly deserved it. Your going to fall down and make mistakes, your response to them is what makes you.

Pat could have looked in the mirror and realized a bald fat man (forgive me) took his wife. What did I do to make this happen? How can I improve from it? But we all know Rick, he doubled tripled and quadrupled down out of his daughter's life and let things spiral out of control. Adrienne fell in his lap, he fucked it up. It's probably happened to alot of us with a girl out of our league, unless you were the GAY VIRGIN Fatrick growing up.

TLDR: Luck had nothing to do with it. Pats problem is he is a fat unlovable cunt