• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THEORY: Fatrick never changed his phone number because he's too stupid to figure out how to

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
ALTERNATE THEORY: He has his Twitter account auto logged in on his phone and doesn't remember the password cause he's stupid.

ALTERNATIVE THEORY: He has his number spread so far on different urban bathroom stalls that if he changes it would completely fuck over his cuckold lifestyle.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
He has no friends, and enjoys any attention -- even if it's negative.

And, he's fat. And a dickhead.
Pat has been wanting and trying to monetize him getting trolled and its just ended up costing him thousands of dollars instead. Since he didnt take a basic economics class that he cant see the sunken cost fallacy that he has been living.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Pat has been wanting and trying to monetize him getting trolled and its just ended up costing him thousands of dollars instead. Since he didnt take a basic economics class that he cant see the sunken cost fallacy that he has been living.
You have spend money to make money, atalker.

G

ALTERNATE THEORY: He has his Twitter account auto logged in on his phone and doesn't remember the password cause he's stupid.

This is a man who used 'boner1' as a password. I would bet if you got a hash of his password you could use hashcat + a wordlist and some rules and crack it in a few days at worst. It's probably something equally dumb like "p3nis1234".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is a man who used 'boner1' as a password. I would bet if you got a hash of his password you could use hashcat + a wordlist and some rules and crack it in a few days at worst. It's probably something equally dumb like "p3nis1234".
Is this true? I remember thinking that had to be a troll but God damn do I hope it's true