• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theory about the lawsuit

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He would definitely squeal that, yes. But I think he's spending all this money on a new suit now because he's truly expecting a pay day.

Edit: It'll probably be the FBI that snags Pat for self-SWATting (which would free the MPD from appearing directly retaliatory).

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
It's not a bad theory. He's definitely tried to big brain the courts and police before by editing BDAs texts, faking the motorcycle vandalizing and accusing Jackie faildoxxes in order to get out of paying his debts. He always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, even when the room is the entire internet. Worst case I win nothing and claim I'm the George Floyd of fat faggots with bitch tits when they prove I swatted myself, best case I win a bunch of money to self publish Tiny Tim Goes to Space and pay back SFWA.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I wish we could Community Note his lawsuit. He probably thinks easy payday/the FBI would stop investigating even though this actually makes it easier for them to do so.

Remember he tried to get a restraining order against Dan, got rejected, appealed, and got rejected again - all in one day.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Think of something even stupider than this and that's probably his motivation

He thinks this lawsuit will make the MPD understand that they work for him. He's sick and tired of them not following his orders, of them not immediately arresting Dan on sight and handing him a life sentence.

He wins the lawsuit, and then gets to threaten cops with future litigation if they don't do what he says. Then, with his personal army of Milwaukee's finest, the stalkers will be hunted down and (legally) executed.

Forum Clout
I like how with the LOLsuit and this one it’s always a million dollars. It’s what a poor man thinks a comically large amount of money is.
IIRC, the lolsuit was $3 million, working under the assumption that there really were 60 John Does, all 60 lose, and all 60 owe him $50k a head (oh, and he collects).

I don't recall seeing any monetary figure in this one. I must have missed it. I saw something like seeking relief that the court finds fair/equitable/etc.

Pat with $1 million dollars wouldn't be too different than Pat today. Sure he'd be insufferable online, but it's not like he's going to improve his situation in the bigger picture. After paying back his lawyers, and likely his benefactor in the other case, he - what? Pays off the hovel, maybe. And then blows the rest on fleeting stuff, like vacations, or a depreciating asset (another Mustang).

No "retirement" planning. No college fund for his offspring. No therapy, even.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Im sure he is thinking of way more than one million dollars on the payout.
Wrongful death suits sometimes don't even see 1 million. They are probably banking on punitive damages (i was very injurrredddd), which even if they somehow prove negligence (they obviously won't) , punitive damages are reserved for egregious misconduct. I believe punitive damages are also taxable , but don't quote me on that (not a lawyer).