• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Theme song for y'all

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
1699600760504.png

Forum Clout
Wow how adept of you to copy and paste the thing that I said that was already public. Were you the head of your high school yearbook? I just want to know how journalism skills came out like that tonight. Like yes that's what I said on a public forum. You took time to take a screenshot and paste that here, even though anyone worth his salt could see that where I said that to shut your cake horn.

I honestly feel like I'm dealing with someone who's mentally retarded, but they are unaware that they are mentally retarded. Break out of the Matrix dude. You are a fat tongue.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Wow how adept of you to copy and paste the thing that I said that was already public. Were you the head of your high school yearbook? I just want to know how journalism skills came out like that tonight. Like yes that's what I said on a public forum. You took time to take a screenshot and paste that here, even though anymore on worth his salt could see that where I said that to shut your cake horn.

I honestly feel like I'm dealing with someone who's mentally retarded, but they are unaware that they are mentally retarded. Break out of the Matrix dude. You are a fat tongue.
1699601128330.png

Turk February

Forum Clout
Good boy. Apparently I have a pet retard to spread the word that I have a crush on shut your cake horn.

Is this what winning looks like to a stupid person? I honestly want to know. Because the thing you're trying to "reveal" about me I already said publicly. Is this what a "gotcha" moment feels like to a fucking gomer?
1699601324915.png

i just want you to marinate in how embarrassing of a post this is

Turk February

Forum Clout
If this is someone doing a parody of Hildo making a triumphant return with a Krill themed bit account, I'm intrigued and want to see how badly this goes. If this is actually one of the Pat Pack flunkies, even more so. Alternate hypothesis, anyone?
I didn't even think of that. I pissed Paul Weimer off yesterday, think he'd have the balls to jump in?

Turk February

Forum Clout
Cool. But the problem is I'm not embarrassed. I'm a complete sociopath so I'm embarrassed of nothing.
So first of all, chill, if you get any edgier you might cut someone
second, if you are a member of the rogues gallery, a Patrick adjacent person, just admit who you are. Jackie did it. Hildy did it. It's fine, we're decent folk. I'll be fair.

Forum Clout
So first of all, chill, if you get any edgier you might cut someone
second, if you are a member of the rogues gallery, a Patrick adjacent person, just admit who you are. Jackie did it. Hildy did it. It's fine, we're decent folk. I'll be fair.
Funny thing is you guys think I'm a dude that you've guys have sucked the dick of before. I'm just some loser who found Opie and Anthony through AVGN.

And now I WILL be your stepfather. You don't have to love me, but you WILL respect me.