• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TheCriticalDrinker on the new Bond

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Imagine caring so much about a shitty movie franchise enough to record, edit and upload a YouTube video about it. I hope this guy's making some money from it, otherwise tragic.
You think thats sad? Look up fucking Doomcock. Imagine cosplaying to make youtube videos about capeshit

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I watched this guy's videos before. He sometime makes good points, but his schtick gets old really quickly.
He's a good egg. Basically, all that these dudes do, is track how out-of-control woke everything has become throughout media at large. It's good to at least have someone documenting and deconstructing it, so (((they))) can't act like it isn't happening or that it's not a big deal.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
You think thats sad? Look up fucking Doomcock. Imagine cosplaying to make youtube videos about capeshit
Doomcock only got big because of his high-powered sources that would constantly feed him leaks that turned out to be true. He has the advantage over a lot of these guys because of that, enough for the MSM to try to tie him into the alt-right pipeline.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The only thing lamer than watching Hollywood movies is investing all of your energy making online videos about them for likes and google ad money. You are basically giving Hollywood more attention than the idiots who watch the movies only once or twice. These idiots have no lives and are miserable by their own decisions. They spend every second of their lives occupied mentally by bad films and tv shows.

Imagine hating Hollywood movies.....but then literally spending every waking moment obsessing over them. I stopped watching movies and sports and replaced them with other hobbies. I could not imagine going the opposite route and watching even more movies and sports and then going online to complain about them.

Imagine being in your 40s, calling yourself 'Doomcock', and spending 15 hours a day watching Spiderman and Star Wars and then complaining about how your capeshit movies were not 'hardcore' enough or whatever.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
He's a good egg. Basically, all that these dudes do, is track how out-of-control woke everything has become throughout media at large. It's good to at least have someone documenting and deconstructing it, so (((they))) can't act like it isn't happening or that it's not a big deal.
I might agree with you if there were only a few of them, but now there are so many anti-woke "nerds" on Youtube that they almost have to make up shit to be outraged about. A month ago, they were all crying about how He-Man was being ruined. Who cares; it's fucking He-Man. A lot of the stupid shit people cared about when they were five isn't worth preserving.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I don't believe a lot these so-called geeks are really this passionate about all this stuff. They give their videos clickbait titles and fill them up with hyperbolic mountain-out-of-molehill nonsense to lure in the rubes and make those shekels. Good on them, but don't ask me to take them seriously.

I was a huge fan of all this nerd shit when I was a kid, but I grew up and got over it. Saving He-Man from Kevin Smith isn't going to change anything about the world.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
this guy deserves arse cancer, i've got a cheek due to my username (dude, booze lmao) but jesus christ, no one talks like that and as others have pointed out, these type of fags are worse than the soys that get excited for new comic/star wars type movies. yes they're woke bullshit, what else, stupid?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I remember this guy. Watched five seconds of one of his videos years back before giving up due to his stupid fucking "drunk yet thoughtful scotsman" accent, or whatever the fuck that is.

No Time to DIIIE

Frankie Gallagher (UK) sounding muh fugguh.

I'm sure I would agree with his views on this film, but if he's going to put on that stupid voice then can he at least say something funny - and keep it short 'n sweet? The cunt.