• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The worst thing about this new LOLsuit ...

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
... is that it's overshadowing Jackie's just dropped divorce docs. That fat, adulterous, debt ridden sow is breathing a sigh of relief right now. Her alliance with Patrick has paid off since his latest dunder headed antic has concealed legal documentation of her sluttiness and worthlessness of a woman / mother / wife / human being.

Nice being a human pin cushion for erect penises, stupid.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
This may not make sense but Pat's stupidity I understand, it seems to move linearly. Jackie is somehow a fatter and messier retard than Pat and it is sometimes hard to follow. I can't connect the dots with most of Jackie's insane shit
I feel like someone said she reminds them of someone deep into amphetamines. She's probably getting off brand adderall over the counter for pennies down there.