• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The worst thing about pedophilia being normalized by the left

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-04-04 6.53.04 AM.png

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The way this place rages about "pedophilia" is starting to get embarrassing. Someone on here said that thinking a 17 year old is hot makes them a "technicality pedophile". Becoming Fox News lite over here.
Sounds like something a pedophile would say. Clean your room bucko

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The way this place rages about "pedophilia" is starting to get embarrassing. Someone on here said that thinking a 17 year old is hot makes them a "technicality pedophile". Becoming Fox News lite over here.

It's incredibly suspicious that certain posters spend all day fixating on the topic and trying to "find" the pedophiles like some twisted game of Among Us. Is the "Furburger raped me when I was 9" joke really that funny? Does it make the joke funnier when the same 4 posters get extra graphic and descriptive with the joke?

I just think the world offers us an almost infinite supply of ways to insult each other. The punchline doesn't always have to be stretching the butthole of 10-year-old boys.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
They're pretty much the only people on earth other than fags who promote Drag Queen storytime. You could convince women that childfucking is perfectly normal with reverse psychology in 10 seconds.
Women, when left to their own devices will inevitably gravitate towards left leaning views since they have the weakness of too much empathy. This is why they should have never been allowed to vote.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Women, when left to their own devices will inevitably gravitate towards left leaning views since they have the weakness of too much empathy. This is why they should have never been allowed to vote.
It’s not too much empathy, look at how they treat each other and even their own unborn children. Women gravitate towards left leaning views because they’re weak-willed and weak minded and it’s just easier to follow the status quo. I’m going to be gay and use a Star Wars analogy—the Democrats are Obi Wan and women are those two stormtroopers in the movie.. they just wave their hands and say “these are not the droids you’re looking for” and women go ok these aren’t the droids we’re looking for and also diversity is our strength

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It’s not too much empathy, look at how they treat each other and even their own unborn children. Women gravitate towards left leaning views because they’re weak-willed and weak minded and it’s just easier to follow the status quo. I’m going to be gay and use a Star Wars analogy—the Democrats are Obi Wan and women are those two stormtroopers in the movie.. they just wave their hands and say “these are not the droids you’re looking for” and women go ok these aren’t the droids we’re looking for and also diversity is our strength

And to add to your point, when my mom says i can't borrow the car because I got an F on my book report, she is literally Darth Vader!!! FUCKING NERD

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I’m going to be gay and use a Star Wars analogy—the Democrats are Obi Wan and women are those two stormtroopers in the movie.. they just wave their hands and say “these are not the droids you’re looking for” and women go ok these aren’t the droids we’re looking for and also diversity is our strength
avocado.jpg