• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The world reacts as Judge Ashley slams his gavel (9/21/21)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Ed Harris was really great in that movie.

Also I'm not trying to be a buzzkill but I don't think Ashley will be dismissing anything tomorrow. He's probably just going to grant an another (hopefully short) extension since the California case is 2 days later. That is unless Brinton and co. just admit defeat and confess they have nothing, which I doubt will happen. They are milking a stupid pig for all he's worth after all. Why stop until those teats are completely dry.

Forum Clout

Also I'm not trying to be a buzzkill but I don't think Ashley will be dismissing anything tomorrow. He's probably just going to grant an another (hopefully short) extension since the California case is 2 days later. That is unless Brinton and co. just admit defeat and confess they have nothing, which I doubt will happen. They are milking a stupid pig for all he's worth after all. Why stop until those teats are completely dry.
And that girl was really sexy

G

Didn’t Brinton already outright admit that if Cloudflare didn’t bend then they couldn’t proceed? Also, I for one deeply hope this lolsuit goes past the point of draining the coffers of the SFWA dry.

Finally, Attorney Ways wherever you are I’m still quite interested in your crack/butthole.