• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Whale (2022)

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I liked it a lot, finally a realistic drama that mostly focuses on character relationships and not capeshit or another 80s lame action movie reboot. I can't tell if the movie was pro-gay/anti-Christian or not. The creator isn't pro Christian, but most of the plot is about how acting on his fag impulses ruined his life and lead to his death. Or maybe he's saying the lack of acceptance lead to his death. Idk, at least it was fresh and interesting. First movie I've seen in theaters since pre-covid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I got a whale for you right here 👇😜👇

2022.01.21-10.06-boundingintocomics-61eb2e6810699.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Definitely don't watch What's Eating Gilbert Grape then.
They really robbed DiCaprio of the Oscar for that, because the whole film made me so uncomfortable I was gritting my teeth.
I watch movies to escape. So much of that film was too on the nose.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
They really robbed DiCaprio of the Oscar for that, because the whole film made me so uncomfortable I was gritting my teeth.
I watch movies to escape. So much of that film was too on the nose.

It's a very well made and well acted movie, it's just too depressing to watch more than once. Who the fuck wants to watch a movie where the most depressing aspects of real life are shoved in your face for 2 hours. Nobody, that's who!