The Walking Dead is still on tv?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I used to like it but it became so tedious, so I gave up on it. Anyone here watch it? Last I heard the original guy was no longer on it, and the characters who had small roles many seasons ago were now like the main protagonists of the story. And what about the zombies? Where we at with them? I hope some aspect of the show has gone woke also.

Oh and do they still have Chris Hardwick doing the follow up show? Where they talk about the episode they just saw? Fucking retarded shit if you axe me.

I gave up on it a while back. The buildup to Negan was good, but after he baseball batted them two son of a bitches it just got very boring. I believe it did go sorta woke after getting rid of Rick with some dykes and an androgynous nog that killed zombies with a slingshot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
All zombie stories are moronic. The flesh of the zombies would be rotting and falling off after a few days. After months they would be immobile. Years they would be biodegraded into nothing. Just the acts of moving and running would rip their bodies apart. I just cannot suspend disbelief of any zombie story when the premise just so colossally retarded. Shelter inside for a month or two and you survive the zombie outbreak.

The 28 Days Later series had the right idea. Make them mental zombies but physically healthy. Rage virus. Or something like Omega Man where the virus is from God or vampiric in nature. Even Game of Thrones had interesting zombies before they completely and hilariously abandoned that entire plot.

But all franchises now are milked to death for money. Star Wars? Game of Thrones? Fast and Furious? If something makes money from the retarded masses they will produce everything around it. Cheap plastic Chinese factory toys. Shirts and hats. Mobile games. And so on.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
All zombie stories are moronic. The flesh of the zombies would be rotting and falling off after a few days. After months they would be immobile. Years they would be biodegraded into nothing. Just the acts of moving and running would rip their bodies apart. I just cannot suspend disbelief of any zombie story when the premise just so colossally retarded. Shelter inside for a month or two and you survive the zombie outbreak.

The 28 Days Later series had the right idea. Make them mental zombies but physically healthy. Rage virus. Or something like Omega Man where the virus is from God or vampiric in nature. Even Game of Thrones had interesting zombies before they completely and hilariously abandoned that entire plot.

But all franchises now are milked to death for money. Star Wars? Game of Thrones? Fast and Furious? If something makes money from the retarded masses they will produce everything around it. Cheap plastic Chinese factory toys. Shirts and hats. Mobile games. And so on.
Are there not flies and birds in The Walking Dead? The flies alone would strip the little fuckers to the bone within a few days, especially in the Georgia humidity. Now if you will excuse me, I have to punch myself in the face for caring this much about a crappy TV show that hasn't been good since the first episode.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
I still watch it because I might as well finish what I started. First few seasons were great but now it's mediocre. They've got a couple of deaf bitches, and just about every ethnicity you can imagine, featured. Few gays, few lesbians. There's even a crazy broad explicitly stated to have ADHD. Couple of fatties, which I feel is unrealistic because food is meant to be hard to come by for the most part.

Who'd of thought a zombie post apocalypse would be so diverse? The whole thing is just one big exercise in box-ticking. But it's not the worse show in the world and I want to see how they wrap things up.

Where you at with I Am Legend?

G

10 seasons and the only character I could name is Rick who isn't even in it anymore. Asian guy, crossbow guy, annoying kid, shorthair lady and Jon Bernthal. That's all I remember even though I liked the first couple of seasons and sat through a few more.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Where you at with I Am Legend?
I Am Legend is based on The Omega Man. The actual movie is basically a disaster due to the CGI. Rumor was that they filmed the entire movie from start to finish with practical special effects but they looked poor upon completion. So they redid every single scene with the monsters with them being CGI. And they look terrible. And then they remade the ending to make it happier.

In the original Omega Man the main character is bitten by a vampire bat while camping when he was a Boy Scout. When the vampire outbreak happens he is then naturally immune and takes over a military base and lives alone while battling vampires at night and opening their coffins in the sunlight during the day. The vampires however eat normal food and are not immortal, just infected with a disease that causes them pain and death if they are exposed to sunlight. Because the main character can freely roam during the day he can kill defenseless vampires who cannot fight back so they live in fear of him. And during the night when he sleeps they try to track him down and kill him.

The entire novel has the main character hunting down and killing tons of vampires ruthlessly during the day. He opens every coffin and kills entire vampire families over and over. By the end of the novel the vampires capture him and crucify him. Explaining that he is the real monster who killed their families during the hours of the day when his kind rules the earth still. And that he killed them first and is an unnatural creature and minority. And he realizes on his deathbed that he has basically become their version of Dracula. Someone who stalks them during the day instead of the night and terrorizes innocent families. He is the minority like Dracula who lives in a castle and comes out during the day instead of the night to murder people. So resigns himself to being crucified to death but one of the vampires gives him an overdose of painkillers. It was a hardcore novel with an awesome ending. It was like reading Dracula from the perspective of Dracula and actually believing Dracula to be innocent.

I Am Legend ruins all of that and makes the main character completely sympathetic. Even giving him a dog so audiences can identify with him. There is an alternate ending of I Am Legend where the main character sees that the monsters have emotions and feelings and he spares them rather than kamikaze grenade everyone.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Fuck knows, i bailed after The Terminal storyline, what was that? Season 4? I checked in to see what was happening a few years back and there was some nigger with tigers, i tapped out right then & there.

Was a solid show for the few 2-3 seasons to be honest wit cha.
I bailed around the same time. All of them were walking along railroad tracks for like three episodes in a row. All they did was just introduce even more niggers and start promoting “Fear the Walking Dead.”

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
There was a flash forward at one point to a few years in the future, and every single character was suddenly in an interracial or lgbt relationship. Completely unearned, no journey or any kind of sense of how or why they would be together that made any kind of narrative sense. It was because the utter faggots in the writing room probably made sure to pair absolutely everyone up in the most diverse way possible for woke points. That was about when I gave up. I saw an advert for it the other day on YouTube and was genuinely shocked it still existed.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'm proud to say I've never watched the show. Not a second of it.

I have gotten shit from the band for never watching Game of Thrones, either. Steve gave me a hard time for years about it - then the series finale happened, and he shut the Fuck up.

It takes a lot to make me want to invest in a TV series. If it feels like a commitment, and a chore, then go Fuck yourself. I can pop on The Simpsons, Kids in the Hall, Mystery Science Theater, and Monty Python at any point and I'm golden. And while I liked the first season of Daredevil (bash me all you want, it had a neo-noir vibe I liked), you get to these episodes that are clearly filler to meet a 13 episode order, and it reminds you why Hollywood is bullshit.

Fuck the Brits sideways, but they got it right on one thing: a series goes as long as it needs to, and might not come back for years, but it's usually the better for both. Like Cornette says, "How am I gonna miss ya unless you go away?"