• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The 'vaccine' is 'free', but insulin, chemotherapy & epipens are not...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Surely this means that they should all be free right?
Not a scenario of 'One of these thingsss is not like the other!'

1644285590427.png

What an excellent question indeed!
I would only hope most people don't interpret it in a pant-shitting way

Will Tate

Oven March
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This is just pig oinking for more free shit, thinking it makes his point when anyone with a functioning brain knows it makes Sorbos. He's so desperate for a bluecheck to notice him, so he'll be relevant for a day or two. Any man with an ounce of self-awareness would be fundamentally ashamed of himself. But not Mama Raven's Special Important Author Pundit Firebrand Actual Tough Guy!

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
if the vaccines are 'free', why have Bill Gates', NAIDS, BioNtec & Pfizer made record profits from their investments (also public investment but private profits? Why has the pandemic been the highest transfer of wealth to the top 5% in recent history? I guess that does make it an 'interesting question', but I doubt that was the point either of those retards were going for.