• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the truth about Anth's Gab account

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
was listening to some Mike Deadbar archive, basically one of Mike's fans made a fake @anthonycumia on Gab right after Anth was banned on Twitter, somehow tricked Keith The Cop into tweeting that user handle and telling everyone to follow Anth there. Gab's CEO and etc. really thought they have the real Anth on their dumb platform and kept tweeting and Gabing "nigger welcome" all day. Mike's fan used that account to send out vids of Anth's biting and other shenanigans, the end

I vaguely remember something like this happened but it seems like everyone forgot. Anyway was the "going to give this Gab thing a try" account fake?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
There's nothing more amusing than Nana pretending he doesn't care when he loses another Twitter account. I remember his big move over to Gab, it lasted around a half hour before he became "Corradosoprano4" or whatever the fuck it was. If Nana can't tweet, for real, he will die.
idk like i said it wasnt even him on Gab, it was some trolls, the Gab people was so happy to have him they even gave the fake account a blue check

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
There's nothing more amusing than Nana pretending he doesn't care when he loses another Twitter account. I remember his big move over to Gab, it lasted around a half hour before he became "Corradosoprano4" or whatever the fuck it was. If Nana can't tweet, for real, he will die.
I thought the CorradoSoprano4 thing was very telling, hence my username. This nigger lost his job due Twitter and couldn't stop using it that he'd go as far to cosplay as a fictional character to just start a one sided argument with William Shatner on Twitter and to tweet the same shit that got him banned and fired.

1633309981009.png

1633309917808.png

Attachments

• 1633309902721.png
    1633309902721.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 21

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I thought the CorradoSoprano4 thing was very telling, hence my username. This nigger lost his job due Twitter and couldn't stop using it that he'd go as far to cosplay as a fictional character to just start a one sided argument with William Shatner on Twitter and to tweet the same shit that got him banned and fired.

View attachment 8533
View attachment 8532
lol and this was like 5 accounts ago

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
lol and this was like 5 accounts ago
He went through 10+ accounts at this point. He once tweeted that Twitter is a vital necessity since world leaders use it. He also plead that Twitter is a platform that should be used for open discussions but this idiot doesn't realize he used this ability to express himself by calling black people animal and niggers and paid for the consequences.

:image_9253_m::image_9253_m::image_9253_m:

Forum Clout
He went through 10+ accounts at this point. He once tweeted that Twitter is a vital necessity since world leaders use it. He also plead that Twitter is a platform that should be used for open discussions but this idiot doesn't realize he used this ability to express himself by calling black people animal and niggers and paid for the consequences.

:image_9253_m::image_9253_m::image_9253_m:
Those were fun times. Nana was pretending it was all a big silly lark and he didn't really care one way or the other but everyone knew that privately he was SEETHING over his numerous bans. His sad "protected free speech" argument is proof of what a massive pussy he is, as no matter how they trample his "rights" he runs right back to Twitter like the attention-starved addict he is. I mean the guy even named his autobiography after it, which is just staggeringly gay beyond all comprehension.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout

View attachment 8533
View attachment 8532
The fact that Shatner blocked him, always made me smile. His hero at one time, his favorite actor, blocking him.
Warms ya in the heart and balls area.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
all I know, having been made aware of him only because of porsalin back in the early sub days, is that Mike is a faggot Jew who took issue with any and all Trump supporters in 2016. And that's all I need to know about him. He's never done anything funny enough to salvage himself and he has no real audience. He's not worthy of being trolled himself either, he's a non-entity

and gab is so profoundly irrelevant there's no way to troll anyone on it in any way. The only victims are the people who care and put effort into it, it's a black hole

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
all I know, having been made aware of him only because of porsalin back in the early sub days, is that Mike is a faggot Jew who took issue with any and all Trump supporters in 2016. And that's all I need to know about him. He's never done anything funny enough to salvage himself and he has no real audience. He's not worthy of being trolled himself either, he's a non-entity

and gab is so profoundly irrelevant there's no way to troll anyone on it in any way. The only victims are the people who care and put effort into it, it's a black hole
Leave Robin Quivers out of this.

Hoo hoo