• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Trial of Tim Heidecker

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

I don’t care if he got Million Dollar Extreme canceled

Thats a pretty hilarious troll imo

Anyone else a fan of this dude?

He is much more talented than Sam Hyde im almost every way

Sam Stole their gimmick

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm not a big fan of either. The funniest thing I've seen him do was "accidentally" dump water all over an interviewer's laptop. I tried to find the video of it but I can't. It used to be all over r/cringe.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Meh. Im kinda indifferent about em. One time i see him and i think “god hes such a faggot” but then the next time i see him he makes me laugh. I was never a fan of Tim and Eric or anything hes ever done. (Same w Sam. I like Sam. Just never fanboyed out about em and dont rllly care about him).

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I'm not a big fan of either. The funniest thing I've seen him do was "accidentally" dump water all over an interviewer's laptop. I tried to find the video of it but I can't. It used to be all over r/cringe.

Have you seen “The Comedy” I think you’d dig it. I didn’t like it the first time I watched it, but it’s interesting

Also I’ve been meaning to ask, is The Ghost of Victor Borge nice?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Gas and oven immediately.
DD3EF0F9-3E67-4832-8A22-23DCA0131759.jpeg

Monk

Forum Clout
On Cinema is one of the funniest things ever. Only thing I'd put ahead of it is Eastbound and Down(which Tim was on.) Tim is an asshole but he's kinda like Sam Hyde in that sense. You don't have to like him or agree with his views to like some of the work he's done. I fucking hated Tom Goes to Mayor and a lot of the Tim and Eric shit but On Cinema is nothing like either of them. If you've ever watched the original run of Trailer Park Boys and love how each season devolves into an insane horror show, On Cinema is very similar in that sense.

On Cinema Timeline is a great site for getting into the show.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
>decade and a half cultivating ironic detachment and Drumpf is what made you blow the act to become "serious"

It doesn't work anymore and it never will again. he's always a tweet thread away from another meltdown into "sincerity" about womens rights or anti-semitism. I just feel bad for him tbh. The Comedy was Louis FX show tier and his similar fall from grace, while not as dramatic, was just as severe and irreversible

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
I'd put Oscar specials against any comedy that's come out in the last 15 years. That's not saying much, but they are worth watching.

Heidecker was a huge Stern sycophant... He adopted that shtick of humiliating legitimate retards on TV.
The bit survives in this Trial, they hire awful actors to play lawyers/judges/extras/etc... Their rookie acting mistakes just make it better, more surreal.

Even though its staged it's hilarious, and pulled off incredibly well. If you took Lady Di Internship / O&A Super Shows and did actual show prep for them, you get On Cinema.

Then again, Heidecker hired colossal jew faggot Vic Berger, so maybe I'm being too soft on him.
Tim is still a funny son of a bitch when removed from his gay ass political act, and only humorless /pol/tards will pretend otherwise.

While we're on the subject... Sam Hyde fucking stinks and basically copies from Heidecker, Stern, etc. then he trashes them.
Hyde was a Tim Heidecker fanboy growing up, but he refuses to admit it now.
I never liked Tim's earlier 'le epic random spork humor', but that shit captivated Sam Hyde. It says a lot.

And it seems Heidecker getting MDE cancelled was an urban myth pushed by Sam Hyde, who was looking for an excuse to why his shitty 6 episode sketch show got cancelled. It was cancelled amid other higher up libshit showrunners whining. Heidecker never had that pull at Adult Swim despite producing multiple hit shows for them. He can't even get Adult Swim to finance his On Cinema shows.

Hyde even called Heidecker to cry and blame him for his show getting canned, and was essentially laughed off and told he barely knows who he is. But of course the Samcels high fived one another like it was a victory for them.

Spick Fuentes handled himself like a man against Tim's faggotry. When Sam Hyde tried it, he came off like an entitled ex girlfriend with tears in his eyes. MDE fanbase is the less significant, nonathletic version of Joe Rogan fanbase. Fatherless amerimutt cornballs searching for a big brother to copycat.

What a knee slapper when Sam Hyde's fans repost him as the school shooter meme for the 900th time (a bit also stolen from king jew Howard.) How do you pop 1 million views off another youtubers name and still barely break 60k likes?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I’ve mentioned it before but his female fan base is legit. I’ve fucked 5 different broads I met at either a T&E show or on related FB groups and traded pics with at least a dozen.
Late 20-late 30 chicks that have no purpose, smoke weed and are pretty much a drain on society but they are willing to please.

Outside of Tom Goes To The Mayor and the first five seasons of Awesome Show I have no use for his faggotry any more.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I’ve mentioned it before but his female fan base is legit. I’ve fucked 5 different broads I met at either a T&E show or on related FB groups and traded pics with at least a dozen.
Late 20-late 30 chicks that have no purpose, smoke weed and are pretty much a drain on society but they are willing to please.

Outside of Tom Goes To The Mayor and the first five seasons of Awesome Show I have no use for his faggotry any more.
share the pics