• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The tough guy act returns

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
1.PNG

Heres the link to the tweet

G

Everyone's had that moment where some faceless, nameless cunt on the internet has said something to you that pissed you off to the degree where you want to tell them "I would gladly break every bone in my hand just to smash your nose, teeth, cheekbones, eye sockets and jaw to pieces." You mean it too. Wish for the opportunity to make it happen. Then you take a breath and think about it for a second. Think how stupid and infantile it would sound. The frustrated and powerless tone of it. Moreover, it would make your provoker laugh. You gave them exactly what they wanted. You showed them it worked. They upset you. So you don't. You're pissed off for an hour, maybe two, maybe a day, depends what they said. But you get over it and think, "man, I'm glad I didn't send that absurd threatening message."

Pat has never gone past the immediate impulse part of that scenario.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Everyone's had that moment where some faceless, nameless cunt on the internet has said something to you that pissed you off to the degree where you want to tell them "I would gladly break every bone in my hand just to smash your nose, teeth, cheekbones, eye sockets and jaw to pieces." You mean it too. Wish for the opportunity to make it happen. Then you take a breath and think about it for a second. Think how stupid and infantile it would sound. The frustrated and powerless tone of it. Moreover, it would make your provoker laugh. You gave them exactly what they wanted. You showed them it worked. They upset you. So you don't. You're pissed off for an hour, maybe two, maybe a day, depends what they said. But you get over it and think, "man, I'm glad I didn't send that absurd threatening message."

Pat has never gone past the immediate impulse part of that scenario.
You calling Pat a nigger?