• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Torquester aced his group interview and got the fawkin job.

G

Well there's actually 1 more test I need to take (psych test) but I should be fine.

You're lookin at the new trainee bread mixer at Panera. In 3 years I'll be the guy who presses the button to mix the dough. I think they just want me to assist the current button pusher until then.

G

E9D45204-2EAD-4C0D-A96A-511893B0B31C.jpeg

G

Well there's actually 1 more test I need to take (psych test) but I should be fine.

You're lookin at the new trainee bread mixer at Panera. In 3 years I'll be the guy who presses the button to mix the dough. I think they just want me to assist the current button pusher until then.
That first sentence sure is something.

G

'...and this "Dan Mullen", is he in the room right now?'
"I may sound demented for wanting to ruin his life, but he literally wanted to get famous from a podcast that he started on an opie and forum. And not only that, he teased Jon Synder's death to promote an episode!"

"Jon Synder?"

"Pringle Can Jon! He stole Adrienne away from Pat. You haven't heard about this?"

G

"I may sound demented for wanting to ruin his life, but he literally wanted to get famous from a podcast that he started on an opie and forum. And not only that, he teased Jon Synder's death to promote an episode!"

"Jon Synder?"

"Pringle Can Jon! He stole Adrienne away from Pat. You haven't heard about this?"
You sigh disgustedly, open up the Lappening thread and say "Here, look. This is what I mean."

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

"Jon Synder?"

'Is this establishment Alliance-approved?'