• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“The System Failed, Child”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat is having quite a meltdown to people giving him solid advice and lets them know the system failed and rewarded our little rascals. But I thought you didn’t lose your suit? Piggy can’t keep anything straight and he’s fat.
6EC19ABF-B378-418D-94FD-0E2A02611017.jpeg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I'm expecting a massive follower drop soon when the retarded cat ladies realize he's just an awful fat man.
Again he has no real followers. The Quartering got 100's of thousands of views, 800 follows is less than 1% which is typically the amount of outreach social media publicity gets. They're all sticking around to point and laugh

archive_bot

Forum Clout
3 year campaign of terror? this fat fuck talks like were the FARC or something

"Yes, child. Fruitless. You have harmed me in exactly zero ways. Your obsessive campaigns to ruin my reputation, my career, my marriage, have all not only failed, but backfired spectacularly.
I am more well-know, more respected, and more influential than I was before you started this idiocy. While you have lost the only platform where your community of degenerates held any real power, never to get it back.
Not just fruitless, but self-destructive."

Yes, child. It was forced on me, by you. And you paid for it. With your Reddit presence. With tens of thousands of subscribers. With thousands of accounts. With multiple forums and webhost and hosting fees. But please, keep forcing me to beat you.

Yep. That's me. Being lied about by people just like you. People who, after two years, have not slowed me down for even one sliver of one second. Ask yourself. Do you want to be next?

"They're throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.

Nothing ever does, because they are universally bad at every aspect of existence.

But this is the hill they have decided to die on, and I'm only too happy to help them do it."

Didn't cost me a penny, child. Not in lawyer fees, not in lost revenue. And they lost their ability to harm the next victim, to organize, and most importantly, to be seen doing it, which is what they, and you, care about most.

"No, child. Those are all lies you made up and believe because the truth hurts your fee fees.
You have taken nothing from me, and thanks to what I've done to you, you never will."

"You aren't a threat to anyone anymore, child. That much is true. Like the rest of your obsessed community of degenerates, I've taken your ability to threaten anyone away from you.
And it burns you up inside.

You're not a threat to even that anymore, child. And you still have never proved me wrong, and never, ever will."

archive.is/PdRYh
"You are a bit confused about everything, child. It doesn't matter what you're doing inside your little circle jerk. None of you have any ability to hurt me anymore. You've been castrated.
I've had things figured out for years. Which is why I'm more popular than ever, and only growing in strength and relevance."

Wrong again, child. Your rant was not worthy of rebuttal. Your poor grammar (among many other things) makes you look stupid. Check the scoreboard. Get over it. My books are quite good. This ends when I say it does. You have no power here.

Because after wasting a year of their empty lives in an ever more desperate campaign to hurt me, nothing has worked.

archive_bot

Forum Clout

"Wrong again, child. I spend minutes per day beating you, everywhere.
You've wasted a year and a half of your lives failing to make a dent in me."

Yep. Their entire culture as a community is to pick random innocent people to harass to the breaking point. Problem is, I don't have one.

stlaker. I already ended this months ago. You're just too stupid to accept the loss. So now, I will teach you again, and harder

"None of my books have been reduced in price, child. Nor do I have very many expenses as an author.
You're really, tragically stupid."

"Every time I get another text or email from FB, Twitter, etc that shows my cyberstalker trying once again to hack my passwords, I smile. Because while I sip an Oktoberfest, writing a screenplay, living my dreams, their life is filled with hate, failure, and impotent rage.
"
"I get it. I lived it. Your ""don't feed the trolls"" advice made the harassment drag on for months longer than necessary. Only once I turned my attention to them were they defeated. Tens of thousands of them.

"

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"The federal level"? You stupid fat fuck. Only one of us committed any crimes that significant - and that would be the portly gentleman who submitted falsified evidence.

Or have you forgotten how Canyon Boykin - who was never actually involved in any of this - somehow mysteriously left you threatening voicemails? I wonder how your Twitter followers would react to learning about this?

I suppose we shall find out soon enough.