• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The sweetest of ironies

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat was really thinking that, by being a sci-fi author and a political firebrand on Twitter, he would become a real somebody who would make Adrienne regret ever leaving him.

Instead, he's sunk even further into obscurity than a Compound Media program host, and if Adrienne were to ever look him up (she won't), she would be more glad she dumped that baggage than ever.

Nice proving your ex right, stupid.

G

Pat was really thinking that, by being a sci-fi author and a political firebrand on Twitter, he would become a real somebody who would make Adrienne regret ever leaving him.

Instead, he's sunk even further into obscurity than a Compound Media program host, and if Adrienne were to ever look him up (she won't), she would be more glad she dumped that baggage than ever.

Nice proving your ex right, stupid.
ehhhh pretty sure she knows what's going on with her ex.
If she even just Googles her own name, or her husband's, or her daughter's, what do you think comes up.

Yeah. She knows.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat may have been able to become an author or firebrand, if only he had any talent and/or knowledge, and/or work ethic.

Look at his baffling compulsive behavior and imagine a world where he used his obsessive tendencies, doing one thing over and over again all day, to master a craft, learn a trade, thoroughly study a subject, etc. Instead, we see this:

FD78-B3-ED-BA9-F-4-AD2-A82-F-86-C08-E99-B82-D.jpg

ED01-C947-5944-44-E9-A0-E7-4-BA91568-F572.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
ehhhh pretty sure she knows what's going on with her ex.
If she even just Googles her own name, or her husband's, or her daughter's, what do you think comes up.

Yeah. She knows.
Thankfully, her real name is Adrienne Snyder, and that doesn't seem to have been corrupted by Patrick's negativity.

In the meantime, forum sweetheart Thea Whithead may have some competition brewing: https://www.instagram.com/80smash/?hl=en

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Attachments

• Warrior Goddess.jpg
    Warrior Goddess.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 21

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Even if he became the new Isaac Asimov I'm sure she wouldn't care.

See Patrick, the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. 👱‍♀️💔🐷
For those who don’t know I co wrote a tv pilot. Earlier this week I had to explain to a producer looking at it that the character Danza’s Mule was not inspired by The Foundation series but Tony Danza’s bulge showing from his Spider-Man Halloween costume

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Pat may have been able to become an author or firebrand, if only he had any talent and/or knowledge, and/or work ethic.

Look at his baffling compulsive behavior and imagine a world where he used his obsessive tendencies, doing one thing over and over again all day, to master a craft, learn a trade, thoroughly study a subject, etc. Instead, we see this:

FD78-B3-ED-BA9-F-4-AD2-A82-F-86-C08-E99-B82-D.jpg

ED01-C947-5944-44-E9-A0-E7-4-BA91568-F572.jpg
What gets me is that PCJ and Ade both have successful lives/careers and Pat lives his life like this

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
For those who don’t know I co wrote a tv pilot. Earlier this week I had to explain to a producer looking at it that the character Danza’s Mule was not inspired by The Foundation series but Tony Danza’s bulge showing from his Spider-Man Halloween costume
Can't wait to watch it.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Im lucky I have a professional writer co writing with me. It’s tough. Also to be clear I don’t have an offer. I got through a couple of stages at Netflix before they said no.
The wacky adventures of Danza's Mule, Chester's Liver and Lil' Connor didn't set Netflix's offices on fire? What gives!

In all honesty, I do hope that you do eventually get a series order and that it becomes wildly successful.