• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Superior “Rick” Hot Sauce

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
3015710-2050724787-sauce.jpg

His call sign is USA. Not FAG like some other fat faggots around. A champion, video game player of the century. All around family man. Successful business owner. Always keeps the Americans on top, despite having friends from many other nations. It’s no debate, who the better person is, let alone who has the better hot sauce.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I wonder if his sauce is good. I never understood the hate he seems like a nice guy that those documentree guys motherfucked for no reason. Did he cheat? IDGAC

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Billy Mitchell is super egotistical but in a hilarious and entertaining way. It'd probably be funny to get a beer with him and listen to him ramble about all his achievements because he actually has some for a start.

Patrick is egotistical in a completely insufferable and unjustified way. There's nothing interesting about him other than the fact that he's such as astonishingly hateable human being.

Also Billy isn't fat and Pat is.

G

The East Side Dave show is an abomination but his interview with Billy was pretty funny

[MEDIA=youtube]hWLxh9Yi5Dc[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
I believe the guy that made "Fistful of Quarters" has said that he had to edit Billy to appear more likeable. Billy was such a comical villain that the guy felt no one would believe that he's real. Billy spent years cheating at a game just to keep a record no one cared about. To steal from the Pig, Billy Mitchell is my ride or die.