• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Stranger (2022)

G

Saw this last night. Good performances from the two leads, well shot and one part gave me the first genuine jump I've had in years but what a ridiculous concept. Spoiler below.

Guy in Australia who got away with murdering a boy gets recruited out of the blue by a "criminal organisation" that's actually made up of undercover cops. These guys have one rule. You have to be totally honest with them about your past. They don't care what you've done, they just want to know. Whatever it is, if the shit hits the fan, they'll get you out of it. New identity, cash, clean passport, the works. Because they're cops they can't actually break the law so all you're asked to do in return is transport envelopes and boxes around the country. They never tell you what's inside and you never check. Oh and they pay you thousands of dollars to do it. Child killers are dead men walking in prison but these criminals will help you get off the hook.

I couldn't believe anyone (even Netflix) would make such a far-fetched movie and expect an audience to believe anyone would be dumb enough to fall for such an obvious sting, then I found out it was based on a real case.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Daniel_Morcombe[/URL]

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
This seems interesting. Wouldn't have paid it any mind if I just saw it browsing through Netflix. The cover makes it look like standard shit. Thanks for the recommendation. I might watch it tonight.

G

This seems interesting. Wouldn't have paid it any mind if I just saw it browsing through Netflix. The cover makes it look like standard shit. Thanks for the recommendation. I might watch it tonight.
It was actually pretty good. It's entrapment but apparently legal in Australia and Canada. Who gives a fuck about the rights of a child killer tbf. Would be interested to hear what any of our Aussie brothermen think of the English guy who played the creep's Australian accent. Sounded pretty on point to me
[MEDIA=youtube]fK1wMsmAURY[/MEDIA]

The guy smoking @The Torquis de Lard

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
There's a documentary on Prime that is in this same vain about a Canadian case with these similarities minus the child - killing

G

There's a documentary on Prime that is in this same vain about a Canadian case with these similarities minus the child - killing
Yeah, apparently it's a procedure called "Mr Big" and was first used in Canada in the 60s