• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Sky is Falling Pat

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220224-165043.jpg

Every major country in the world is imposing sanctions. That's it. The end. No one is risking their countries well-being when the world is still on shaky footing because 60 people were killed in the Ukraine. If that was grounds for a world war, Isreal would have kicked it off a while ago.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"Not paying attention" to what exactly? He always thinks he has some special inside knowledge that nobody else is privy to. You don't have the first clue how this is actually going to pan out, you hateable pig. You're literally going off the same information that everybody else is.

Fuck is he insufferable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I won’t give my company away but I work in investment banking for a global company and one of our departments has been complexly slammed with work related to the sanctions freezing Russia related money. That’s what’s being done, freezing money and not launching any kind of attack. it’s not world war 3 because it’s just Russia and Ukraine. If anything they are making a huge story out of this because now they can use it to blame the high gas prices, inflation, supply chain issues etc on it instead of Biden’s awful presidency. Before anything happened the media I noticed were already blaming all the US problems on it and not the first year of Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Not paying attention" to what exactly? He always thinks he has some special inside knowledge that nobody else is privy to. You don't have the first clue how this is actually going to pan out, you hateable pig. You're literally going off the same information that everybody else is.

Fuck is he insufferable.
It’s like when anyone asks him for sources / evidence for his claims and he responds EVERYTHING!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I'm of two minds on this:

You can't start a nuclear conflict: Whoever initiates it has to be ready for a response, and it wouldn't end until the earth was :pfg_lg:'d.
I know Patrick hates "nazis" but the cost of nuclear conflict would be a pyrrhic victory, at best: Completely useless for the effort and not worth the cost.

On the other hand: We have quite literally the worst administration at the helm right now, who seem to prefer dealing with emotions and empathy, rather than logic and reason. There's no real strategy: they're all corrupt and mentally deteriorating (Biden, Pelosi) or completely retarded and insane (AOC, Omar, everyone black/female), and if there is some semblance of strategy at play, then it's a Karenistic approach to every single decision in governance, which is building us up toward the Chinese model of Authoritarianism. These people probably WOULD do something as crazy as start nuclear war, because they cannot see past the present, and are obsessed with the past. They would rather live in their world of epistemological relativism, while :pfg_lg: ing the earth of their critics and any and everyone that would ever disagree with them.

What I'm saying is that our government is full of Patrick Tomlinson's. And if Pat was willing to put himself in debt and ruin his life, on a case he couldn't win in the first place, then this administration will fire off nukes first and think nothing of it, because they literally CAN'T see past the present moment of each of their actions and statements.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm sure he'll humbly admit what a hysterical silly goose he looked like when world war 3 doesn't happen.
This is the same group that said Trump would be in jail before the end of his first year, then by the end of his second, then him AND Trump Jr would be in jail, then he was going to perp walked out the White House, then it was Trump would REFUSE to leave the White House and would be physically removed by the military, then arrested after leaving office, and so on and so on

It’s like they’re a bunch of retards or something

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I won’t give my company away but I work in investment banking for a global company and one of our departments has been complexly slammed with work related to the sanctions freezing Russia related money. That’s what’s being done, freezing money and not launching any kind of attack. it’s not world war 3 because it’s just Russia and Ukraine. If anything they are making a huge story out of this because now they can use it to blame the high gas prices, inflation, supply chain issues etc on it instead of Biden’s awful presidency. Before anything happened the media I noticed were already blaming all the US problems on it and not the first year of Biden.
You mix sauce at Papa John's for 12 hours a week. You can't even deliver due to your multiple DUIs. Nice not giving your company away, stupid.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
This is the same group that said Trump would be in jail before the end of his first year, then by the end of his second, then him AND Trump Jr would be in jail, then he was going to perp walked out the White House, then it was Trump would REFUSE to leave the White House and would be physically removed by the military, then arrested after leaving office, and so on and so on

This is the same guy who said he won't give his company away and then everyone immediately figured out that he's a sauce boy at Papa John's

G

I'm of two minds on this:

You can't start a nuclear conflict: Whoever initiates it has to be ready for a response, and it wouldn't end until the earth was :pfg_lg:'d.
I know Patrick hates "nazis" but the cost of nuclear conflict would be a pyrrhic victory, at best: Completely useless for the effort and not worth the cost.

On the other hand: We have quite literally the worst administration at the helm right now, who seem to prefer dealing with emotions and empathy, rather than logic and reason. There's no real strategy: they're all corrupt and mentally deteriorating (Biden, Pelosi) or completely retarded and insane (AOC, Omar, everyone black/female), and if there is some semblance of strategy at play, then it's a Karenistic approach to every single decision in governance, which is building us up toward the Chinese model of Authoritarianism. These people probably WOULD do something as crazy as start nuclear war, because they cannot see past the present, and are obsessed with the past. They would rather live in their world of epistemological relativism, while :pfg_lg: ing the earth of their critics and any and everyone that would ever disagree with them.

What I'm saying is that our government is full of Patrick Tomlinson's. And if Pat was willing to put himself in debt and ruin his life, on a case he couldn't win in the first place, then this administration will fire off nukes first and think nothing of it, because they literally CAN'T see past the present moment of each of their actions and statements.
Interesting stuff, but what's Pat's weight situation?

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout

They were saying trump and putin planned this on Pats twitter today.