• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA has a fax machine that accepts faxes

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
Forum Clout

instant-email.org

(Both Tor-accessible)

1650335874700.png

G

I don't want to sound like a bad guy or anything, but I realized in the 90s if you send people a bunch of faxes of a black piece of construction paper, you will almost immediately make their fax machine run out of ink.

Ink that is very expensive.

And if someone were to keep doing it, they would have no choice but to print those jet black pieces of paper out over and over again to get their actual faxes.

Just sayin.

G

I don't want to sound like a bad guy or anything, but I realized in the 90s if you send people a bunch of faxes of a black piece of construction paper, you will almost immediately make their fax machine run out of ink.

Ink that is very expensive.

And if someone were to keep doing it, they would have no choice but to print those jet black pieces of paper out over and over again to get their actual faxes.

Just sayin.
Not to be a wet blanket here but the fax machine probably doesn’t use ink but thermal paper like in the picture of the one from hooligans so it wouldn’t matter how dark the image is, just how many pages it is.