• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The school bus made me have a panic attack (audio rant)

Monk

Forum Clout
Kids these days are all faggots anyways. Little to nothing of future value will have been lost if a freight train plowed into that bus. Go do Tik Tok dances in hell you little pieces of shit.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was in 4th grade our bus driver couldn't handle our antics so she pulled over and called the police on us. After that the Principal had to ride home with us for the rest of the year.
Punching out.
Once we hit 6th grade we were only given the option to take the regular MBTA bus that serves the rest of the population. We just needed to get a student pass at the office and I had unlimited access to all of the MBTA including the trains that weren't even anywhere near us.

So many hilarious memories. We were 11 year olds having to avoid child molesters, drunks, and druggies just about every morning. The bus driver was a regular bus driver as not responsible for making sure we got off near the school, so skipping was very easy to do.

I remember in 7th grade some guy was arguing with the bus driver and ended up punching him in the back of the head as the guy was going like 30 down a busy street. Bus driver purposely veered to the side and hit a few parked cars and got into a fist fight with the guy who punched him. Straight face punching, it was fucking nuts.

I just remember people screaming and yelling, car alarms going off, horns blaring, people shouting "yo there's fucking kids on the bus!" one of the older high school kids pushed open the backdoor of the bus and we all got our and walked in the general direction of our schools. I'll never forget that day for the rest of my life. Our principal didn't give us any shit because he knew something must have happened because we all came late at once.

Forum Clout
In 5th grade our bus driver just pulled over and walked off the bus without saying a word. An hour later the cops showed up because the school reported the bus missing. Never heard why she did it. Then in 9th grade we went on a trip to a museum by Central Park and when we were ready to leave we found out the bus drivers were arrested for buying heroin in a bathroom in the park. We wound up having to take the subway and then the LIRR home that night.