• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pinnacle of American music

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s even worse since he’s praising them like they’re current over 25 years after their first album. They’re in the rock and roll hall of fame which shows they aren’t a bunch of young guys. It’s like going on and on about how amazing Pearl Jam or Dave Matthews Band are in 2021 when both acts peaked 90s / early 2000s. Funny they call those acts “Dad Rock” since it’s 90s / 2000 rock and if you were a teenager you’d be mid 30s / 40s now with kids. Of course Pat signed away his kid so he can’t even fit in with the other dads.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Mama Raven approved.

Safe and unoffensive.

That isn't what makes it bad though. Take Jason Mraz, so many safe and inoffensive songs. He's the "sensitive singer songwriter" archetype but he's genuinely talented. Each of his songs features an attempt to try something new or push into a new genre. Most of his best work isn't even on his albums. Here he breaks into an opera bridge.

This is one of his best songs, and I don't think it's ever been on an album.

Dave Grohl just has no talent and sings badly.

G

I'm not going to act like I don't like Foo Fighters, because I do like their earlier stuff and I still enjoy their shows, but this is some sellout horseshit

[URL unfurl="true"]https://consequence.net/2021/09/foo-fighters-salesforce-mascots-watch/[/URL]

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm not going to act like I don't like Foo Fighters, because I do like their earlier stuff and I still enjoy their shows, but this is some sellout horseshit

I’m in the same boat, I liked their first couple albums (when they were new, unlike Pat) but they haven’t put anything good in over a decade. It’s Dave Grohl’s paycheck Band and he treats it as such. He knows they can go on tour and make money when he feels like it in between doing any other projects. The rest of the band knows they can’t do shit without Dave so they just sit around and wait for him to call. Dave’s so bored with the band he’s been doing mostly covers live.

People go see them play the old stuff from the first couple albums and don’t want to hear anything from the past couple years since it’s been so forgettable. Of course stupid Pat was upset they didn’t play at least 5-6 of their new songs which nobody goes to hear. They’re setlist is majority first 4 albums and 1-2 at the most from the other albums. Pat can’t even listen to music at a concert properly.

G

I’m in the same boat, I liked their first couple albums (when they were new, unlike Pat) but they haven’t put anything good in over a decade. It’s Dave Grohl’s paycheck Band and he treats it as such. He knows they can go on tour and make money when he feels like it in between doing any other projects. The rest of the band knows they can’t do shit without Dave so they just sit around and wait for him to call. Dave’s so bored with the band he’s been doing mostly covers live.

People go see them play the old stuff from the first couple albums and don’t want to hear anything from the past couple years since it’s been so forgettable. Of course stupid Pat was upset they didn’t play at least 5-6 of their new songs which nobody goes to hear. They’re setlist is majority first 4 albums and 1-2 at the most from the other albums. Pat can’t even listen to music at a concert properly.
pretty much. they're still a good band though. I saw thema few months ago and it was great. mostly old stuff and a few covers. I don't care if it isnt cutting edge all original shit, covers performed well are still entertaining. they aren't pompous trying to act like theyre great , its just like here it is, come see the show.

As long as you aren't like Rick and act like they're the fucking beetles or something then its fine. enjoy it for what it is.

and just to show Rick that the "atalkers" are better than him, here's my view from that show and my guest list band. if anyone has the shot he sent from the nosebleeds that would be a funny comparison

ae246e914f0f71118a50fab497f28f0e.JPEG

2a458a1a875742773c7dd606e7c84c86.JPEG

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout