• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig man is built like a pig and thinks it’s a “fact” he’s in shape

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Patty and the Fat Pack are disconnected from reality. Twitter is their only reality, and on Twitter, Pat is a successful, attractive, suave muscular man, who is well known for his writings and musings, and has to regularly turn down offers for no strings attached sexual encounters. Also on Twitter, Brianna Wu is a biological female.

Pat's denial of fatness and insistence that he's muscular and fit mirrors his BFF Dr Pizza, who on Twitter denounced Pizza PizzaGate and insisted that it was false, whereas in reality he was living proof of it's reality.

Tl; Dr- they're all delusional fat faggots.

G

He was a poorly raised bitch tits. There’s really not much to discuss. Then again I’ve been day drinking so I’m feeling kinda lazy. Namaste.

G

I fucked a fat Italian girl in college (5'4, 170ish, 34DD, wide hips, fat ass, size 4 feet) for months. It was a D-low thing. Never seen in public with her. Didn't want my buddies to know but bitch made my dick hit my ribs.

Fat is more effeminately shaped than that little tit/fuck monster.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I fucked a fat Italian girl in college (5'4, 170ish, 34DD, wide hips, fat ass, size 4 feet) for months. It was a D-low thing. Never seen in public with her. Didn't want my buddies to know but bitch made my dick hit my ribs.

Fat is more effeminately shaped than that little tit/fuck monster.
It's a very difficult situation.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how there are years of examples of people telling him he’s fat and he still treats it like some kind of bizarre conspiracy where random strangers got together and decided to call this obviously exceptionally fit man fat for some reason.

I'm not going to try to find it, because I feel like every tweet of his I see kills more of my braincells, but I remember him talking to some homo on twitter about this fat shaming conspiracy. He said something like "They call me fat and post photos of me at the gym."

He neglected to mention that all the gym pictures are of his fat face... never, ever of him exercising in any way.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm not going to try to find it, because I feel like every tweet of his I see kills more of my braincells, but I remember him talking to some homo on twitter about this fat shaming conspiracy. He said something like "They call me fat and post photos of me at the gym."

He neglected to mention that all the gym pictures are of his fat face... never, ever of him exercising in any way.
I remember that. He’s so beyond delusional it’s embarrassing really.

“Just because I have rolls of flab one my face, a massive gut and a heaving bosom they say I’m fat! Even though I posted pics of my rape face at the gym for a week or two!”

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

“Just because I have rolls of flab one my face, a massive gut and a heaving bosom they say I’m fat! Even though I posted pics of my rape face at the gym for a week or two!”
uh, child? you forget that his fat fucking face was sweaty. yeah. you're embarrassed

G

I have a few vanity pounds, child. It's from spending the winter eating brats and drinking beer, little baby infant sweet summer sausage child.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
8-E99-DB3-A-55-D9-49-AA-AA29-CC7666-B936-C5.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

My favorite is the classic "beer and brats" thing. When he was called fat, his counter was that he eats too much sausage and drinks too much beer. "I'm not fat, I just overeat and drink to excess". Galaxy Brain Pat.