• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pig is watching curling

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644178397430.png

this post is absolute shit, nothing fun can come out of it, I just posted his inane drivel that has nothing to riff off of
please do not comment in this thread and leave me a car-crash so we're all on the same page

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Book Idea: An All Female Curling Team are survivors in a zombie apocalypse (created by the Canadian truckers) and have to curl their way across Canada to bring the vaccine(which definitely works and is safe) to Prime Minister Hillary LaJaneway in Vancouver, the last refuge of civilization.

Ottawa Has Fallen, the next sci fi thriller from Patrick S. Tomlinson

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Book Idea: An All Female Curling Team are survivors in a zombie apocalypse (created by the Canadian truckers) and have to curl their way across Canada to bring the vaccine(which definitely works and is safe) to Prime Minister Hillary LaJaneway in Vancouver, the last refuge of civilization.

In space!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

Space-Ottawa hasn't fallen, it rose up into the sky, cyberatalker.

G

There's male and female curling. There was a women of curling calendar in 2008/2009 featuring some nude olympic curlers. I just spent 30 seconds looking for the images but couldn't find it. 16, dick, internet and all.

Rick would definitely make them lesbians or trans or something though. Gotta pander and all.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I am completely disinterested in sports, but from all the people I know, I found someone joking derisively about any high-level precision sports which do actually involve athleticism is a litmus test for who is a real sports fan. Curling is a prime example.

For the people who think it's not athletic, Switzerland is quite competitive here so people tend to try it out at least once in their life and shit is HARD after a while. I'd love to see you try to go down on one knee and slide on the ice. And then repeat for three hours.