The Pig finishes off his evening by fighting with a stranger over a car that he will never afford

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1412962837341904897[/URL]

ead75987dfe56be8648ed0fa505d83be.png

This is what it looks like when a 41 year old man has failed at everything in life, and has nothing else left but his Twitter account where he takes out his frustration on random people.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
"Sounds like you should listen to someone who has driven Mustangs exclusively for twenty years "

Bitch, please. You've had one - ONE - Mustang. And while it's laughably outdated, it's not yet 20 years old. So not sure where you arrived at that.

And "exclusively" ? Is this another instance where you "decide what words mean"? Because "exclusively" means 'without exception', as in, 'Niki sleeps exclusively with dark pigmented gentlemen'. And are we pretending that you haven't been riding your novelty bike, the ironically named Triumph, as of late? In fact, I can't easily recall the last time that we saw you driving your Mustang, you fat lying sack of shit.

G

"Sounds like you should listen to someone who has driven Mustangs exclusively for twenty years "

Bitch, please. You've had one - ONE - Mustang. And while it's laughably outdated, it's not yet 20 years old. So not sure where you arrived at that.

And "exclusively" ? Is this another instance where you "decide what words mean"? Because "exclusively" means 'without exception', as in, 'Niki sleeps exclusively with dark pigmented gentlemen'. And are we pretending that you haven't been riding your novelty bike, the ironically named Triumph, as of late? In fact, I can't easily recall the last time that we saw you driving your Mustang, you fat lying sack of shit.

and on top of that, this new Mach E has about zero in common with any other mustang, they just used the name for recognition. So even if he was some kind of mustang aficionado, that experience wouldn’t mean anything in regards to this car.

G

"Go build something", orders the unemployed fat man from his couch.

eae3fc775fd3e0251225915b9db4fc48.jpg
That first tweet is horrendous. "We are all made of star stuff." Nice quote, Meal Degrasse Tyson. Patso is the perfect embodiment of this retarded cosmology that redditfags try to replace religion with. We're all the universe and the whole point of existence is self admiration and self exploration? Not to work on your flaws or be fruitful and multiply or try to improve things in your lifetime, just me me me 24/7? That's great. And what exactly is there to admire about you, fat ass?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Driven Mustangs exclusively? What a tool. Nobody proudly brags about driving a mustang “exclusively” especially since he’s been driving only one car for over a decade. The only time I’ve heard people say they will “only drive” a certain car is related to how the car does in bad weather conditions (4 wheel drive /AWD, SUV or Truck over compact car, etc) which doesn’t apply since Mustangs are awful in bad weather. Plus using the word exclusively is the pig trying so hard to sound important even though he can’t afford another car due to being broke.

It’s insane he thinks driving a mustang is a personality trait, that’s teenager high school mentality which is where Pig is forever stuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
hahahaha they believe in a little man in the sky. Everybody knows that’s stupid because logically everything exploded from nothing into everything for no reason or cause. We are made of star stuff and I am very smart.
He loves to shit on religion and brag about being an atheist because he’s so smart and people that believe in a god are stupid conservatives. Of course until you mention Joe Biden then it gives him a good feeling that Bumbling Biden is a Catholic even though there’s plenty of horror stories involving Catholic priests and boys but it’s Biden so it’s ok.

It’s funny how the media tries to paint Christians as all dumb white conservatives and acting like there’s no such thing as black churches, black preachers, black religious leaders, etc.

G

That first tweet is horrendous. "We are all made of star stuff." Nice quote, Meal Degrasse Tyson. Patso is the perfect embodiment of this retarded cosmology that redditfags try to replace religion with. We're all the universe and the whole point of existence is self admiration and self exploration? Not to work on your flaws or be fruitful and multiply or try to improve things in your lifetime, just me me me 24/7? That's great. And what exactly is there to admire about you, fat ass?
Meal Degrassi Tyson really got a niggas ribs. I think I will definitely use this the next time I see Tubby trying to talk intellectual