• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Philly Crew. Where is Father Doris?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
1D6CB2BA-561F-4400-A76F-4FFB53138AD3.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Opie on Christmas. Surrounded by loving family, holding his child. He's a fucking retard but looks like a great life.

Compare that to Ant on Christmas. Nigger filth. Fucking a child. Absolutely sickening.

L1f-2s-CZKb-A-640x360.jpg
I don't really care for that word being used to be perfectly honest witcha, but everything else is a salient point. I don't know what can be done legally to the parents to let Anthony date this poor, poor girl but they should be ashamed. Letting their 17 year old daughter or however old she is be around a 50 year old man is disgusting.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Opie on Christmas. Surrounded by loving family, holding his child. He's a fucking retard but looks like a great life.
I get tha bit, but look. His youtube is out there, still upupdated frequently. you can go watch it

for 364 days of the year he is surrounded by isolation, regret, interaction with people who hate him because at least that's some interaction. I give him credit for not turning off the comments tbqh

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
This photo is from 2012, when he wasn’t a washed up failure. The woman in black next to Lynsi is her mom and next the guy in the grey is her dad. Imagine posing in a holiday photo with a guy that is older than you that is fucking your daughter. You’re ok with it because he is rich. Pretty embarrassing.