The perfect storm of ego and stupidity

Didn’t abandon daughter
He’s suing us for reporting tweets that break twitters terms of service. Now keep in mind these tweets do break the rules Twitter always agrees with us. Even if they weren’t there is no law saying you can’t report things to a private company. In fact twitter encourages it by having the capability to do so. In conclusion Pat is stupid and PCJ has a monster cock

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s shows how delusional he is, after violating the terms of service multiple times he still believes he’s done nothing wrong even though he’s had to delete said tweets. He’s had to watch his behavior only to quickly fall back into his abusive ways. He can’t take responsibly for his actions or even admit he did anything wrong, it’s everyone else that’s wrong and he’s perfect.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
His entire argument is that the TOS violations should be nullified if he personally thinks that those doing the reporting are great big jerks. What a childish way to view the world.

Same thing with the concept of illegal book reviews. Hey Pat, I've left reviews for your books despite only reading the free preview available on Amazon. Be fat and angry about it, retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think his entire end-goal of the lawsuit is to somehow get his blue checkmark back. He thinks he’s going to get a judgement in his favor, fly to Twitter HQ, show them the lawsuit and magically get his blue checkmark is. Knowing how delusional and psychotic he is, it would not surprise me if this were what goes on in his head.
Funny you mention the blue check. Pretty sure the new rollout of blue checks soon has a criteria you have to meet. I think Pat having posts that violate twitter (like this morning) to the point they have to tell him to delete them makes Pat ineligible for a period of time.

G

His entire argument is that the TOS violations should be nullified if he personally thinks that those doing the reporting are great big jerks. What a childish way to view the world.

Same thing with the concept of illegal book reviews. Hey Pat, I've left reviews for your books despite only reading the free preview available on Amazon. Be fat and angry about it, retard.
There's absolutely nothing he can do about any of the negative book reviews unless they have probably false info in them, even then he has to prove that said reviews hurt his sales and not the other, more realistic negative reviews

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
1627410041410.png

Harry Powell

It’s shows how delusional he is, after violating the terms of service multiple times he still believes he’s done nothing wrong even though he’s had to delete said tweets. He’s had to watch his behavior only to quickly fall back into his abusive ways. He can’t take responsibly for his actions or even admit he did anything wrong, it’s everyone else that’s wrong and he’s perfect.
To a narcissist, only his intent and after-the-fact rationalizations matter, not the actual actions / outcomes