• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The pedophiles in the SFWA just can't leave it alone.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
With bonus dramatic sigh from everyone's favorite piglet.

sf1.png

This is what it links to. The article that horrible cunt Mary (no middle name) Kowal wrote last year.

sf2.png

Hudson

Forum Clout
If I was in charge of the good folks of SFWA, I would kick Pat to the curb and save them all of the drama (not to mention the $).

It's not like Pat doesn't continually antagonize and belittle those that dare to disagree with him.

He's an anchor on their entire platform. Much more trouble than he's worth. The definition of a crybully.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I'd never even heard of goodreads before all of this. I may read reviews of some apps or other things here and there, but never of books. I already know what I'm looking for, and I certainly don't decide to buy one based on what some humorless faggot nerd might say about it. They've got to keep their twitter circlejerk bubble going though.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat was getting "fake" one star reviews before we even crossed paths.

View attachment 12665
Back when you could still comment on Amazon reviews, Fatty would argue with literally everyone who left a negative review and he would also leave himself positive reviews, both things that he still does on Goodreads. Only at some point, Amazon must have told him to knock it off (likely because we all kept reporting him) because all of his comments got deleted as did his self-reviews of his own books.

Basically, Amazon told him to fuck off. Apparently, no one at Goodreads has any balls. The good news is that no one on earth gives a shit about Goodreads while everyone uses Amazon.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
If you're worried about people losing trust in Goodreads due to fake reviews, how about removing authors who give their own works unwarranted five-star reviews? You list reviews of books which are unavailable as a problem, but Pat's been known to send copies of his as-yet-unpublished works to accomplices for five star reviews - will you be stopping that, too?