• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Pearl Harbor story

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
So in the piece does Piggy mention if one of his grandfathers fought in WWII? No. So his grandfather was either a coward, lame or never left stateside I’m guessing. Because I can think of no way where if Pigs grandfather fought the Japanese he wouldn’t claim he was at some major event like Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima or in the Enola Gay dropping the bomb. He could never resist telling a lie that would make him have notoriety on social media, even if it was someone else’s accomplishment.
Might be some interesting research to find out if Pats grandpa fought any Japs, Nazis or stayed stateside like a yellow dog with a case of liver tapes.
Both of my grandfathers who fought in WWII fought in the Pacific. My grandpa on my moms side never said much other than that the Japanese were absolutely tenacious and brutal and he respected them as warriors. My other grandpa hated them but didn’t get much face to face contact because he was a gunner on a plane.

Forum Clout
So in the piece does Piggy mention if one of his grandfathers fought in WWII? No. So his grandfather was either a coward, lame or never left stateside I’m guessing. Because I can think of no way where if Pigs grandfather fought the Japanese he wouldn’t claim he was at some major event like Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima or in the Enola Gay dropping the bomb. He could never resist telling a lie that would make him have notoriety on social media, even if it was someone else’s accomplishment.
Might be some interesting research to find out if Pats grandpa fought any Japs, Nazis or stayed stateside like a yellow dog with a case of liver tapes.
Both of my grandfathers who fought in WWII fought in the Pacific. My grandpa on my moms side never said much other than that the Japanese were absolutely tenacious and brutal and he respected them as warriors. My other grandpa hated them but didn’t get much face to face contact because he was a gunner on a plane.
According to my connections at the VA, his grandfather, Franklin Arthur Tomlinson, or FAT as the other recruits called him, was drafted into the Navy in 1943 after recieving several deferments for diabetes and high blood pressure. Naval boot camp at the time took 6 weeks to complete but due to his excessive weight and stupidity it took FAT almost 21 weeks to graduate.

He was immediately assigned as an undesignated Seaman to a laundry ship in the South Pacific where he was responsible for swabbing the decks and scrapping barnacles off of shit. His records state that he was often bullied by the other sailors for being “light in the loafers.” During shore leave in Australia, he met a local overweight prostitute who would allow Sailors unprotected sex with her for a nickel per fuck. FAT proposed to her then and there immediately after embarrassingly preejaculating and she later would become Great Gam Gam Gertrude “Trudy” Tomlinson.

Franklin and Trudy bonded over a love of cheese and fried foods and after the war relocated to Wisconsin. And well the rest, the say, is history.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Grandpapa Tomlinson bravely worked alongside women in the factories. An inability to follow simple procedure, due to his superpower ADHD, meant he killed more GIs than any Jap. The Emperor awarded him the Order of the Corpulent White Lotus.