• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Paul Reiser post interview bit is pretty great

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Is it a good thing that Ron Benington will never get widespread recognition for how good he was on the radio? When Fez started going insane and stopped being the same kind of funny he used to be, Ron stepped up and became better than Fez ever was. He's also able to conduct interviews without having to be funny. I don't really give a shit about interviews but I can recognize that he's good at it. He was able to move past the shock jock bit and become funnier than ever.

I guess not getting too many eyes on you, while still receiving the credit from people in your industry that actually know shit, is a good thing in the end anyway.

I have no real point. Feel free to give me a good ribbing, fellas!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I never even heard the actual interview and I love that bit. I love Ron being made uncomfortable.
I can't find it anymore but I remember listening to it live and it was pretty fawkin uncomfortable. I couldn't tell if Paul was doing a bit or was actually annoyed.